Wimbledon 2022 Thread

Watch this thread
LucaDahse123
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Your thread for discussion and debate for Wimbledon 2022. Tell us who you are supporting, give your opinions on matches etc.
Mohammed_80
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by LucaDahse123)
Your thread for discussion and debate for Wimbledon 2022. Tell us who you are supporting, give your opinions on matches etc.
The Goat 🐐 Roger Federer is not playing absolute legend 🥺 and there’s no Wimbledon without him. I am supporting Rafael Nadal, and Emma Radacanu 🎾. Emma Radacanu has an excellent opportunity and route to the final, to win her second major grand slam trophy 🏆 and I wish her the best of luck 🤞🏼💯♥️.
GodAtum
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
GB players are useless. Only 1 women British women left in round 2 I believe?
Mohammed_80
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by GodAtum)
They are not useless youth players especially take time to develop learn and aid their game for them to make the first round past the qualifying alone is a massive achievement success does not come overnight it requires time, patience and practice.
Notnek
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Only one GB player is into round 2 so far but four haven't played yet or are in the middle of matches.
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Since Zverev is out of Tennis competitions for months, I support no one. May the best olayer win. Does Djokovic take part? he is my favorite then, who else.
Last edited by Kallisto; 1 month ago
BVB Fan
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hoping for Nadal to win
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by BVB Fan)
Hoping for Nadal to win
Is he your favorite player? he is overwhelming at the clay court, give him his due. The last victory in Wimbledon was in 2010.
JVM2020
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I'm enjoying the Wimbledon. Now to get myself back into Tennis!
BVB Fan
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
Is he your favorite player? he is overwhelming at the clay court, give him his due. The last victory in Wimbledon was in 2010.
Yes. For me he is the goat. Being so dominant on one surface in the the most competitive era of tennis ever, despite injury, seals it for me
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yes. For me he is the goat. Being so dominant on one surface in the the most competitive era of tennis ever, despite injury, seals it for me
That is your point, alright. But in total Federer and Djokovic are the best still active players on the tennis courts.
BVB Fan
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
That is your point, alright. But in total Federer and Djokovic are the best still active players on the tennis courts.
Not Federer atm. He old. Also, Nadal is statistically the goat and has reached more finals recently
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Not Federer atm. He old. Also, Nadal is statistically the goat and has reached more finals recently
Yep, Federer maybe plays some another seasons and will retire then. Despite this he leaves an impressive legacy.
Mohammed_80
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Roger Federer the goat 🐐. Never question his legacy and ability. That guy had he kept himself fitter and injury free would have racked up more trophies and grand slam wins.
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Mohammed_80)
Roger Federer the goat 🐐. Never question his legacy and ability. That guy had he kept himself fitter and injury free would have racked up more trophies and grand slam wins.
Absolutely my opinion. Maybe he is not in a young age now and won't win wimbledon, but his career is a milestone in Tennis.
Mohammed_80
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Absolutely my opinion. Maybe he is not in a young age now and won't win wimbledon, but his career is a milestone in Tennis.
Yeah I expect him to come back for US and Australia Open and Dominate.
Robby Gardner
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hope that Nadal will make his 23rd GS win on Wimbledon.
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Four German players in round 3 at the women's competition. If just one of these girls come into the quarter finals, it would be fine.
GodAtum
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
When does the wheelchair tennis start?
Notnek
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
When does the wheelchair tennis start?
Thursday
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
70.41%
In the post (3)
3.06%
Text (13)
13.27%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (13)
13.27%

Watched Threads