What’s an alternative to tea and coffee?

Watch this thread
yeet_21
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Like a hot caffeinated beverage
Last edited by yeet_21; 1 month ago
bl0bf1sh
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
hot chocolate/cocoa?
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
energy drinks
soft drinks

also moved your thread to a more relevant section
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by bl0bf1sh)
hot chocolate/cocoa?
Agree with you, it is not the only, but the best one compared to water, almond milk and juice.
Obolinda
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
lol sorry I just realised you said HOT my earlier comments were totally unhelpful :/
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Energy drinks
Guru Jason
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Tea, only tea. Coffee is the drink of the devil.
sufys
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
The best alternative to tea is...

a different type of tea.
planktion34
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
green tea
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by planktion34)
green tea
That is even better than coffee. As a rule I prefer all kinds of tea in the presence of coffee.
bl0bf1sh
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Obolinda)
lol sorry I just realised you said HOT my earlier comments were totally unhelpful :/
I guess you could heat them up?
Obolinda
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
true :dontknow:
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sufys)
The best alternative to tea is...

a different type of tea.
And what is about coffee? let me guess, it is a different type of coffee, am I right?
sufys
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
And what is about coffee? let me guess, it is a different type of coffee, am I right?
Nope! The best alternative to coffee is... tea! :lol:
artful_lounger
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Last edited by artful_lounger; 1 month ago
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sufys)
Nope! The best alternative to coffee is... tea! :lol:
Now I got it! you don't like coffee neither am I. My exception is iced coffee with with ice cubes.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (29)
17.68%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (41)
25%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (85)
51.83%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (9)
5.49%

Watched Threads