black spots on teeth

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i have black spots at the back of my teeth is it possible that i can remove them without having to visit a denitst
KA_P
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i have black spots at the back of my teeth is it possible that i can remove them without having to visit a denitst
I think Mesopotamian. would agree that you should visit your dentist to be safe.

It might be possible, but it will never be safe. It's against TSR rules to give medical advice, so the best person to ask is your dentist.
iL1L
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by KA_P)
I think Mesopotamian. would agree that you should visit your dentist to be safe.

It might be possible, but it will never be safe. It's against TSR rules to give medical advice, so the best person to ask is your dentist.
prsom
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
See your dentist.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by KA_P)

oh i see i never knew that thanks for letting me know
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I once had one so I gurgled water with salt (I read on the interment it helps) then it went. If there is decay tho it’s prolly a cavity and u should go to the dentist
black tea
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
They could be cavities so you should definitely see a dentist to get this checked out.
Kutie Karen
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
are they on your front teeth the ones that show when you smile or your molars?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Kutie Karen)
are they on your front teeth the ones that show when you smile or your molars?
they are at the back of my teeth they arent visable
Anonymous #1
they arent visable to
to other people when i smile
artful_lounger
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by elixirhtc)
x
Do not put bleach in your mouth please, or advise others to do so.

As above, they're cavities, you need to see a dentist. And speaking from experience, you should absolutely go see a dentist sooner rather than later - they won't go away and will get worse. Much better just getting them filled while they're still cavities than having to get a root canal when they progress...
Kutie Karen
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
they are at the back of my teeth they arent visable
It sounds like that you might need some fillings. Best to see a dentist and get it sorted. It is not something that you are likely to be able to sort out yourself and need a professional.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your SQA results?

They're better than I expected (20)
32.79%
They're what I expected (19)
31.15%
They're worse than what I expected (22)
36.07%

Watched Threads