A level mocks and future

Watch this thread
Kfc_man
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi guys,

So I’m new to this forum and am in year 12 A levels. I’m doing history , geography and business and just had my mock exams this week (more on Wednesday)

So far I’ve done the history which went terrible since the question was on a topic we only learnt like twice in lesson .

I wanted to ask if this is normal and also what expected grade boundaries may we have for 2023? I’m very nervous that if I do bad in these mocks now I’ll be fd in Uni
georgeharvey85
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
jyear 12 too, ust had my assessments today on nazi germany and they were mid, apparently learning in uni is a lot more reliant on your own research, so if that is a weakness then maybe its not for you. everyone has their weaknesses in a subject so dont worry about that as theyre only mocks and if youre better than the grade you got in them then your teachers should give you a more accurate expected grade
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (30)
17.86%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (44)
26.19%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (85)
50.6%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (9)
5.36%

Watched Threads