edexel a paper 1 geography 2022

Watch this thread
neharashid
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
im in y10 and im getting 2022 papers as my mocks what were the main topics and questions pls!!!
HardlyHuman
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
this is not the answer you want to hear but I will say it nevertheless - year 10 mocks do not matter in any way for sixth forms / potential teacher assessed grades for whatever reason or if they do to a minimal extent. What matters is that you understand what you need to work on, which revision techniques work for you and experience taking an exam with no cheating. What you can do however is take a look at all the past papers, check which topics have and have not occurred, and make a guesstimate on what the paper will look like. (I did this with my History, English and Sociology GCSEs with surprisingly good results). If you are really unconfident, or just want to channel your revision on stuff that will come up, look at the 2022 advanced information.
neharashid
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by HardlyHuman)this is not the answer you want to hear but I will say it nevertheless - year 10 mocks do not matter in any way for sixth forms / potential teacher assessed grades for whatever reason or if they do to a minimal extent. What matters is that you understand what you need to work on, which revision techniques work for you and experience taking an exam with no cheating. What you can do however is take a look at all the past papers, check which topics have and have not occurred, and make a guesstimate on what the paper will look like. (I did this with my History, English and Sociology GCSEs with surprisingly good results). If you are really unconfident, or just want to channel your revision on stuff that will come up, look at the 2022 advanced information.

ahhhh thank you so much ill look into it!!! im just worried abt getting a low grade haha <3333
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (129)
40.06%
They're exactly what I expected (79)
24.53%