SS1234567890
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hi everyone, I saw this on the exam paper marking guidelines,

" If there are several attempts at a question which have not been crossed out, examiners should mark the final answer which is the answer that is the most complete."

Does that means i can write down serval attempts and they will mark all of it and give marks for the attempt that i get the highest score or...?

Thanks a lot for the help!
Attached files
Last edited by SS1234567890; 1 month ago
tbanana
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SS1234567890)
hi everyone, I saw this on the exam paper marking guidelines,

" If there are several attempts at a question which have not been crossed out, examiners should mark the final answer which is the answer that is the most complete."

Does that means i can write down serval attempts and they will mark all of it and give marks for the attempt that i get the highest score or...?

Thanks a lot for the help!
it means that the working which followed through to a correct answer will be the one which is marked.
SS1234567890
Rep:
tbanana thanks
Do you know what happens if neither of them are correct?
tbanana
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
then you’d get no marks
SS1234567890
Rep:
I see, thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.46%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.6%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (68)
53.97%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.97%

Watched Threads