The Student Room Group

school trip

i have a school trip tomorrow. got my period yesterday. we are going to this place in milton keynes called spy missions, this will involve us well acting like spies. I dont know what to do as ive never had this issue before. please someone answer before tuesday 28th june 8am (london time).
double up on sanitary products, if you use tampons then use a tampon and a pad. if you only use pads then use 2 on top of each other. wear dark jeans/trousers, and if you'd like then bring something like a cardigan that you can tie around your waist just in case. if cramps may be an issue, bring painkillers with you if you're allowed to, as well as bring spare sanitary products with you just in case! :smile:
Original post by okayykayy
double up on sanitary products, if you use tampons then use a tampon and a pad. if you only use pads then use 2 on top of each other. wear dark jeans/trousers, and if you'd like then bring something like a cardigan that you can tie around your waist just in case. if cramps may be an issue, bring painkillers with you if you're allowed to, as well as bring spare sanitary products with you just in case! :smile:

thank you so much, ill keep this in mind whilst getting ready tomorrow! 😁

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending