plutoniumrage
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
im going on a trip tomorrow(tuesday 28 june 8:30am, london time). I need help before then. we are going to a place in milton keynes called spy missions, this involves us acting like spies. so being very active. i got my period yesterday. i need help on how i can prevent myself from well you know. i wont be using tampons as 1, im uncomfortable with the idea of them ,and 2, i dont have time to buy them before tomorrow. someone please help.
rosy_posy
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Prevent yourself from what...?
plutoniumrage
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by rosy_posy)
Prevent yourself from what...?
leaking. sorry that i didnt write it properly. its just that i am trans and the whole idea of periods makes me feel extrememly dyphoric
rosy_posy
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by plutoniumrage)
leaking. sorry that i didnt write it properly. its just that i am trans and the whole idea of periods makes me feel extrememly dyphoric
Pads should be fine, there are ones for heavier flow if that's what you need.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.46%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.6%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (68)
53.97%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.97%

Watched Threads