It's my birthday in a few days and I'm feeling really down.

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi everyone,

It's my birthday in a few days and I'm feeling really down. My bf was meant to be travelling to see me on the weekend but now can't make it. I've tried to find ways to help him get here - find trains to book etc but he won't get the train. Im feeling really **** right now as that's all I had to look forward to on my birthday as I only have 1 friend and we're meeting up for a meal in the week. I don't know if Im just overreacting but I now have to wait to see him when I travel to him. Feels like a bit of a (needed) rant but I don't really know what to do?!
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi everyone,

It's my birthday in a few days and I'm feeling really down. My bf was meant to be travelling to see me on the weekend but now can't make it. I've tried to find ways to help him get here - find trains to book etc but he won't get the train. Im feeling really **** right now as that's all I had to look forward to on my birthday as I only have 1 friend and we're meeting up for a meal in the week. I don't know if Im just overreacting but I now have to wait to see him when I travel to him. Feels like a bit of a (needed) rant but I don't really know what to do?!
wb coach??
It's not a major reason to feel down, but maybe facetime him whilst you both do the same events in your respective places. Have dinner together on FT, have a netflix watch party together
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Ive had a look and there's no coaches available. I think I'm more annoyed at the situation than him tbh, but he could have made more of an effort! We watch Netflix on FaceTime a lot so it feels a bit un-special but maybe I'll find something I really want to watch. Thank you
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
How long is a drive?
Mohammed_80
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi everyone,

I hope you have a wonderful birthday. May it be filled with peace and prosperity and joy. 💯🥳🎊🎉♥️. Isn’t there a possibility for you to be able to
travel x so that you both can then spend time together? Maybe commute through the modes of transport plan your journey or trip out considering which is cost effective and productive in terms of less time being consumed and used effectively to arrive…
Jess2346
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi everyone,

Happy birthday
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.19%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.22%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (70)
54.69%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.91%

Watched Threads