Why are my friends angry at me?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Last week my friend made a joke about my moms death. Everyone laughed and I laughed at as well because I didn't want to start a fuss but secretly I was quite hurt. However, on Friday I made a comment in the heat of the moment about his nan's death telling him to get over it and everyone starting going off at me too which I said he lost his nan I lost my actual mom. After they all said how insensitive I was. Previously whenever I brought up my moms death they have all just told me to get over it. Why are they angry at me? I have tried apologising to my friend but he won't have it. I know damn well if my friend had said that to me they would've just told me to man up and deal with it. What can I do?
Son of the Sea
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
These people all tell you to just get over your mum’s death? They sure don’t sound like friends to me.
rosy_posy
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
They aren't your friends when they have no empathy and double standards.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (29)
17.47%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (43)
25.9%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (85)
51.2%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (9)
5.42%

Watched Threads