////////////
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
can someone explain what consignments are as a method of payment as well as the advantages and disadvantages of them
Jojo wrights
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hey, consignments are like post-pay returnable goods acquired by a cosignee to sell on behalf of a cosigner in simple terms. Advantages and disadvantages depend on your perspective. The cosigner or cosignee?
////////////
Rep:
(Original post by Jojo wrights)
Hey, consignments are like post-pay returnable goods acquired by a cosignee to sell on behalf of a cosigner in simple terms. Advantages and disadvantages depend on your perspective. The cosigner or cosignee?
cosigner
Jojo wrights
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Perhaps you could inbox me we discuss this in more detail?
I'd be happy to assist.
////////////
Rep:
(Original post by Jojo wrights)
Perhaps you could inbox me we discuss this in more detail?
I'd be happy to assist.
Thanks i will do that!
Jojo wrights
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Just realized that I can't Rey to direct messages cos my account is new but let me summarize this in the shortest way possible.
Since the payment is sent to the cosignee after sales, the cosigner experiences reduced risk, low capital and improved competitive advantage to name a few. I hope that sheds insight on where to begin. If you need more help I'd be happy to communicate more at a personal level [email protected], thanks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your SQA results?

They're better than I expected (20)
32.79%
They're what I expected (19)
31.15%
They're worse than what I expected (22)
36.07%

Watched Threads