The Student Room Group

Hair thinning help

I tried it all. Iron tables, oiling your hair daily, msm powder etc. it’s still thin and falls off. I have iron deficiency so my doctor always gives me iron tablets. What else can I try and what else can my doctor recommend?
are you a girl? have you been checked for hormone imbalances like pcos? cossss that's a symptom and sorry if ur a guy and this is not useful.
if you are a girl, try getting a second opinion from a diff doctor. if ur a guy, also just go and see another doctor
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by gracieee16
are you a girl? have you been checked for hormone imbalances like pcos? cossss that's a symptom and sorry if ur a guy and this is not useful.
if you are a girl, try getting a second opinion from a diff doctor. if ur a guy, also just go and see another doctor

Hiii Yh I’m a girlll. I’ve been seeing PCOS everywhereeee and I just don’t think I have it. What are the symptoms and medications for it if any? I know I have really low iron so probably that one of the reasons
Original post by Anonymous
Hiii Yh I’m a girlll. I’ve been seeing PCOS everywhereeee and I just don’t think I have it. What are the symptoms and medications for it if any? I know I have really low iron so probably that one of the reasons

oh, okay, yes well low iron can cause that. it’s always best to check for it in case as well so mention it to your GP Good luck xxx
Original post by gracieee16
oh, okay, yes well low iron can cause that. it’s always best to check for it in case as well so mention it to your GP Good luck xxx

Okay I’ll be sure to thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest