Hair thinning help

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I tried it all. Iron tables, oiling your hair daily, msm powder etc. it’s still thin and falls off. I have iron deficiency so my doctor always gives me iron tablets. What else can I try and what else can my doctor recommend?
gracieee16
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
are you a girl? have you been checked for hormone imbalances like pcos? cossss that's a symptom and sorry if ur a guy and this is not useful.
if you are a girl, try getting a second opinion from a diff doctor. if ur a guy, also just go and see another doctor
Last edited by gracieee16; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by gracieee16)
are you a girl? have you been checked for hormone imbalances like pcos? cossss that's a symptom and sorry if ur a guy and this is not useful.
if you are a girl, try getting a second opinion from a diff doctor. if ur a guy, also just go and see another doctor
Hiii Yh I’m a girlll. I’ve been seeing PCOS everywhereeee and I just don’t think I have it. What are the symptoms and medications for it if any? I know I have really low iron so probably that one of the reasons
gracieee16
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hiii Yh I’m a girlll. I’ve been seeing PCOS everywhereeee and I just don’t think I have it. What are the symptoms and medications for it if any? I know I have really low iron so probably that one of the reasons
oh, okay, yes well low iron can cause that. it’s always best to check for it in case as well so mention it to your GP … Good luck xxx
Anonymous #1
(Original post by gracieee16)
oh, okay, yes well low iron can cause that. it’s always best to check for it in case as well so mention it to your GP … Good luck xxx
Okay I’ll be sure to thank you!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (12)
17.65%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (24)
35.29%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (5)
7.35%
Speaking to staff members from universities (1)
1.47%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (7)
10.29%
Reading articles about what steps to take (14)
20.59%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
2.94%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
4.41%

Watched Threads