The Student Room Group

my boyfriend cried

hey so my boyfriend was drunk last night and he started crying and he was telling me how much he loves me and how important i am to him and he called me innocent and good and that he will never leave me.. i dont drink so i dont know what its like to be drunk but i just wanted to ask.. did he mean it or was he just drunk?
lots of people respond differently to being drunk, but i know from my own experience that i can become very emotional, as well as my friends and because of the alcohol it’s easier to express it and it’s 100% genuine (that’s in my case though, take it as you wish) :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
lots of people respond differently to being drunk, but i know from my own experience that i can become very emotional, as well as my friends and because of the alcohol it’s easier to express it and it’s 100% genuine (that’s in my case though, take it as you wish) :smile:

thank you
My bf is also very unhappy and cried the whole day and night. But if I meet with him, then he is okay. He just wants to hug me the whole day. He said that if I left him then he will do suicide. He loves me and cares for me very much. But I don't want very much. What can I do now?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending