King edward stourbrige college orientation day

Watch this thread
HARDEXAMS
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
For me as of yet, I don’t have mobile data and because I have never traveled to the college by myself, my mom will take me there by train so I can get used to it. After the orientation has finished, I will have to find her, can I use the wifi in the school on my mobile as looking through the email sent (that contains the password for the wifi), it says that you can use it for ur school laptop but can I use it on my mobile? This might be a dumb question and please answer quickly if you know the answer to my question as I have to leave today (Tuesday 28 June 2022) at around 6.
Ruqs001
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by HARDEXAMS)
For me as of yet, I don’t have mobile data and because I have never traveled to the college by myself, my mom will take me there by train so I can get used to it. After the orientation has finished, I will have to find her, can I use the wifi in the school on my mobile as looking through the email sent (that contains the password for the wifi), it says that you can use it for ur school laptop but can I use it on my mobile? This might be a dumb question and please answer quickly if you know the answer to my question as I have to leave today (Tuesday 28 June 2022) at around 6.
Yes, you should be able to. There is no harm in trying. I'm not sure if it will work because some schools have specific wifi which only work on laptops but its worth a try.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
67.65%
In the post (4)
3.92%
Text (14)
13.73%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (15)
14.71%

Watched Threads