The Student Room Group

Crush

Hi guys there was this girl I was friends with and I we spoke then we stopped when I got a gf but my small crush from her never left. And a fire in my heart lights when my gf mentions her. But I love my girlfriend sooo much. It’s weird cos I crush on another girl from secondary skl too. So it’s not like it’s just this one girl and I should leave my gf for her. It’s not simple any advice?

Ps since I got a gf me and this girl have spoken like 2/35 times all because my gf is suspicious of us and asked me to message her to see how the convo would go
Original post by anonymous
hi guys there was this girl i was friends with and i we spoke then we stopped when i got a gf but my small crush from her never left. And a fire in my heart lights when my gf mentions her. But i love my girlfriend sooo much. It’s weird cos i crush on another girl from secondary skl too. So it’s not like it’s just this one girl and i should leave my gf for her. It’s not simple any advice?

Ps since i got a gf me and this girl have spoken like 2/35 times all because my gf is suspicious of us and asked me to message her to see how the convo would go

juat go for ur gut feeling mate, which one do you feel comfotable with the most?
I mean my gf is my gf I’m soo comfy with her this other girl I’ve never met before irl but she’s been my gd friend for a while. Maybe a new experience? Or maybe the grass isn’t always greener…

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending