Monthly Expenditure

Watch this thread
Mohanro
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey, I am an international student coming to London for my masters degree. I wanted to know if 1300-1500 Pounds is enough for monthly expenses. Tuition and Accommodation is already paid for, wanted to know if this is enough for a comfortable life in London.
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
That's more than plenty disposable income to have a comfortable life
andreasz
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Mohanro)
Hey, I am an international student coming to London for my masters degree. I wanted to know if 1300-1500 Pounds is enough for monthly expenses. Tuition and Accommodation is already paid for, wanted to know if this is enough for a comfortable life in London.
Yes, that is a very good amount especially if your utilities are included in your rent. You'd probably be able to eat our for most meals if you wanted to with that budget.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your SQA results?

They're better than I expected (20)
32.79%
They're what I expected (19)
31.15%
They're worse than what I expected (22)
36.07%

Watched Threads