Study partner

Watch this thread
Tanyme
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Heyyy, i am looking to make a study partner, we can share contacts and support each other with being productive and hold each other accountable? Would anyone be interested?
Lemonadestars
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I was actually lookin for a study partner too haha, what grade are you in?
Tanyme
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Lemonadestars)
I was actually lookin for a study partner too haha, what grade are you in?
Year 12, i am hoping to study over the next three months consistently. What about u?
Nazifa Nawer
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I can also be your study partner except that I live in another country. And I am starting year 12 now, instead of waiting for september.
Lemonadestars
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Tanyme)
Year 12, i am hoping to study over the next three months consistently. What about u?
I'm in year 10 and on september I'll be in grade 11. If you don't mind that I haven't studied the stuff that you are studying maybe we can have a discord or sth.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your SQA results?

They're better than I expected (20)
32.79%
They're what I expected (19)
31.15%
They're worse than what I expected (22)
36.07%

Watched Threads