i hate my sisters bf

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
he's honestly the lamest person ever and i don't even see why she's with him, cause he's literally broken up with her like a **** ton of times and it's insane how she's still with him, literally our parents even got involved a couple of times when they were fighting and stuff and they've told her to break up with him cause he's actually no good. he's such a soft person and he doesn't even act like a proper boyfriend u know.

like sometimes i'm on her phone and his messages pop up and i click on them and he's honestly so gross i've seen him a couple of times and i just wanna kick him in the face whenever she brings him up i just tell her to shut up. they've been together since year 9 and she's in first year of uni now so that's like 5 years now? and he doesn't even treat her right, he just asks her for pics. i've never seen this man get her a gift and he's forgotten to tell her happy birthday like almost every year. he basically keeps my sister a secret and doesn't show her to his friends i don't know why but that's just another level of weird. i've told her to break up with him and they did and she was honestly so happy when they did break up but then this **** came back into her life like 3 weeks later and she acts really weird around us now because of him. i don't even think that they're a thing cause whenever we go out guys flirt with her and she's okay with it and i like suggest her to go out and see other guys besides his lame ass and she just doesn't want to. i don't know what she sees in him, all of her friends suggest that she breaks up with him cus he's no good!!! i don't know what do to at this point i just hate him with a passion.
MagicKats
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
he's honestly the lamest person ever and i don't even see why she's with him, cause he's literally broken up with her like a **** ton of times and it's insane how she's still with him, literally our parents even got involved a couple of times when they were fighting and stuff and they've told her to break up with him cause he's actually no good. he's such a soft person and he doesn't even act like a proper boyfriend u know.

like sometimes i'm on her phone and his messages pop up and i click on them and he's honestly so gross i've seen him a couple of times and i just wanna kick him in the face whenever she brings him up i just tell her to shut up. they've been together since year 9 and she's in first year of uni now so that's like 5 years now? and he doesn't even treat her right, he just asks her for pics. i've never seen this man get her a gift and he's forgotten to tell her happy birthday like almost every year. he basically keeps my sister a secret and doesn't show her to his friends i don't know why but that's just another level of weird. i've told her to break up with him and they did and she was honestly so happy when they did break up but then this **** came back into her life like 3 weeks later and she acts really weird around us now because of him. i don't even think that they're a thing cause whenever we go out guys flirt with her and she's okay with it and i like suggest her to go out and see other guys besides his lame ass and she just doesn't want to. i don't know what she sees in him, all of her friends suggest that she breaks up with him cus he's no good!!! i don't know what do to at this point i just hate him with a passion.
Yikes... I don't really know what to say. He sounds awful. But I guess if you've talked with her and her friends have too, it's just up to her to realise how bad he is. Sorry, I know I don't have the best advice but I hope things get better for her soon.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
69%
In the post (4)
4%
Text (13)
13%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (14)
14%

Watched Threads