Does he like me ?

Watch this thread
Emilly676
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
There’s a guy that I’ve been talking to! He talks to me like a friend never flirts and only texts. Yet he’s asked me out to hang out three times in those times I’ve declined. Does he like me more than a friend ??
IcEmAn911
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hard to say.. maybe he’s asking you out as he enjoys talking to you, loves to spend time with you and only wants a platonic friendship?
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
If he never flirts and wants to hang out, he just wants to be friends
MagicKats
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Emilly676)
There’s a guy that I’ve been talking to! He talks to me like a friend never flirts and only texts. Yet he’s asked me out to hang out three times in those times I’ve declined. Does he like me more than a friend ??
Maybe? I’m not sure lol
I suppose someone doesn’t have to flirt to be romantically interested in someone, but when you say he asked you to hang out do you mean he just wanted to chat or something or go on a full out date? Idk but by the sounds of it he may just be trying to get to know you, but I’m not 100% sure as I can’t see his texts and read between the lines.

I suppose you should go with your instincts and if he starts dropping hints he likes you, then your next move depends on your feelings towards him. Good luck! 😁
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (28)
19.31%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (35)
24.14%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (75)
51.72%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.83%

Watched Threads