I want to lose weight even though I am underweight

Watch this thread
Anon346775
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m just in a bad mood
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Well I'll go ahead and say that's a terrible reason to lose weight. Hard to think what other answer I could give really, you might as well have said "I'm far too hot and feel faint, I think I'll put on a winter jacket"
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Feel free, you don't need to announce it on TSR...
unknownforever
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi... I've read tire post and yeah too some it does seem a bit weird wanting to lose weight of you know you're underweight but you're not alone. I know the previous 2 comments aren't really helpful try and ignore them they just don't understand. What's making you like this?
Try and remember your body needs you be able to function and so it won't work well if you put pressure on yourself to lose weight if your underweight already.
Maybe try and keep it at the level it is and try to distract your self from those thoughts. You don't have to gain weight if you're not ready to and and your body can function.
If it's overwhelming you speak to your gp about how tut feel?
I
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Sounds like an Eating Disorder
sufys
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Probably not great for your health, but do what you like.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
You can't automatically say or assume it's an eating disorder. Eating disorders are complex and cannot just be used the blanket term lightly. Just be a bit careful because that term can sometimes frighten especially if tut don't know the full. It may just be a one off?
elixirhtc
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yes you can lose your weight you have to concentrate at your diet and running ....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (12)
17.65%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (24)
35.29%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (5)
7.35%
Speaking to staff members from universities (1)
1.47%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (7)
10.29%
Reading articles about what steps to take (14)
20.59%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
2.94%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
4.41%

Watched Threads