The Student Room Group

predicted grades

so my predicted grades are BBC in chem, geography, and biology and i want to do pharmacy but it needs higher predicted grades so how can i make my grades better (my parents dont care bc they only care about my sisters exams and stuff)
i was 3 marks off in geography and part of it is coursework, can i argue a higher predicted with this? (ps i usually got As and A*s in class assessments)
and in chem i got a B but im still predicted a B
You need to speak to your teachers and do additional work over the summer and autumn term so that they feel confident that you’re likely to get higher grades.

If you’re currently getting B grades then why are you expecting to get an A next summer?
Original post by PQ
You need to speak to your teachers and do additional work over the summer and autumn term so that they feel confident that you’re likely to get higher grades.

If you’re currently getting B grades then why are you expecting to get an A next summer?

not expecting, aiming for As
Original post by JA03
not expecting, aiming for As

Your predicted grades are the grades your teachers expect you to get. If you want to convince them that you should be predicted As then you need to demonstrate to them that you’re currently working at that level.

Most students are aiming to get As but if they are only producing work at around a C or D level then they’re also not predicted to get As. Predictions are about what you are expected to get not your personal goal.

Quick Reply

Latest