Failing second year

Watch this thread
Hasia
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I failed my second year and my university doesn't offer resits. Last year, I only got a 3rd. Is there a possibility to transfer somewhere else into 2nd year? Because my loan wouldn't cover the last year of my studies if I started from the beginning and I don't have any resources to cover that kind of money. I can add that my university is one of the top 3 in the UK (not sure if that helps?).
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Your best options would be part time study or the Open University. They’re covered by part time funding rules and have more flexibility over previous study.
angrypoliceman
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Really sorry to hear that, I would contact other universities ASAP. Many people transfer universities after the first year so I'd imagine it's possible. Just be proactive and get things in motion now.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
69%
In the post (4)
4%
Text (13)
13%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (14)
14%

Watched Threads