ruuuttttt
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I firmed my University in the UK through UCAS but i havent heard from them regarding my grades or anything else, i do not know whats the next step in procedure could someone help.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Is your offer conditional?
If so then you need to meet the offer conditions. The ucas website explains which results are sent through to ucas/universities by the exam boards. If your qualifications aren’t on that list then you need to send your proof of results through to your universities directly
ruuuttttt
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
my offer is conditional however i didnt meet it but ive heard that sometimes they would still consider you. So since my condition wasnt met would UCAS still give my marks to the universities? (i am an alevel student).
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ruuuttttt)
my offer is conditional however i didnt meet it but ive heard that sometimes they would still consider you. So since my condition wasnt met would UCAS still give my marks to the universities? (i am an alevel student).
Have you got your A level results already?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
69.7%
In the post (3)
3.03%
Text (13)
13.13%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (14)
14.14%

Watched Threads