Geography A-level NEA

Watch this thread
Izzarie
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm really currently struggling to pick a topic for my NEA, and the sample topics on the 60/60 examples on the official AQA website aren't of particular interest or give me much inspiration. I'm far more interested in glaciation but I can't do an NEA on it because we aren't remotely close to a glacial or post-glacial environment I could study in, nor am I going anywhere for summer. What should I do? I know I want to do a physical NEA as it's much easier than human and I have far less social interaction with strangers but beyond that I'm game for pretty much anything.
Last edited by Izzarie; 1 month ago
happydayys
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Some advice from an ex a level geography student..

Do whatever’s going to be easiest to collect useable, relevant data and a range of media (maps, photographs etc..)

I loved my title (did it on organic soil content and infiltration) but whatever you choose is going to become less interesting as you get into the thick of the project and deadlines start approaching. Honestly making the topic as accessible as possible for yourself will give you the best possible chance of enjoying your NEA. Extra stress will deffo ruin it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (28)
19.18%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (35)
23.97%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (76)
52.05%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.79%

Watched Threads