Scared as I have covid

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I've tested positive today, have a cold right now but scared it will get worse. Any advice I'm very concerned.
nyamuri
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
covid variants nowadays are literally just colds, especially if you had both vaccines. I had covid a while back when the variants were worse, and I had only got my first vaccine. I had a fever, a headache, a lot of mucus in my throat so it was hard to breath, and I felt a bit dazed. Also my main symptom was a really sore/dry throat and I lost my voice for a month. I thought I had lost it forever and my doctor was worried too, but it eventually did come back. You'll be fine, you're not gonna die and you're probably just gonna get a bit more of a runny nose for 5 days until you stop testing positive. That's what a lot of my friends who have had it recently said, and their cases were no where near as bad as mine.
Awaitingquavers
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I've tested positive today, have a cold right now but scared it will get worse. Any advice I'm very concerned.
I was the same worked in healthcare all through the pandemic and never caught it. A few weeks ago though so tested positive I was fine I’ve had worse colds

You’l be fine
Ghostlady
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I has the BA2 version and I was asleep for a couple of days. night sweats, bunged up, but that was it. It lasted about 4 days in total.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Ghostlady)
I has the BA2 version and I was asleep for a couple of days. night sweats, bunged up, but that was it. It lasted about 4 days in total.
Did you test negative after day 4?
Ghostlady
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Did you test negative after day 4?
No it stayed positive for a couple of days after that. Bear in mind im one of the parents on TSR so older, and overweight lol, and I got through it. So try not to worry too much
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (19)
18.63%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (35)
34.31%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (6)
5.88%
Speaking to staff members from universities (2)
1.96%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (10)
9.8%
Reading articles about what steps to take (19)
18.63%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (4)
3.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
6.86%

Watched Threads