Is a body count of 7 too high?

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
We were talking about previous partners and she told me she slept with 6 guys within the span of 6 months. I'm constantly thinking about this and I'm considering breaking up. It may sound a bit stupid but it's weighing very heavily on my mind. I think she's way too easy for me. Should I end it with her?
toxicgamage56
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
She should end it with you.
Chicken.M.
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I would lol. Especially since it was so recent as well. You're probably just the flavour of the month before she moves onto the next one.
Last edited by Chicken.M.; 1 month ago
Wannabevetnurse
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I think she's way too easy for me
Why does it matter how many people she slept with before?? The fact that she's with you now should be more than enough reason to stay with her. You'll be lucky if she doesn't see this. Misogynist.
Chicken.M.
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Wannabevetnurse)
Why does it matter how many people she slept with before?? The fact that she's with you now should be more than enough reason to stay with her. You'll be lucky if she doesn't see this. Misogynist.
Can't tell if satire or not lmao.
Wannabevetnurse
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Chicken.M.)
Can't tell if satire or not lmao.
It's not satire. If you care about how many people your partner has slept with, you don't deserve them. The past is theirs and the future is ours.
Anonymous #1
Yea I feel like an ******* because she's such a lovely person but I just can't get over this. Could I have some advice instead of criticism?
Chicken.M.
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
It's not satire. If you care about how many people your partner has slept with, you don't deserve them. The past is theirs and the future is ours.
If someone has a clear pattern of behaviour they're very likely to continue with that behaviour. If OP is the seventh guy in 6 months I'm betting she's going to have a new boyfriend by the end of the month. Someone who's constantly in and out of relationships does not put the same value on commitment/relationships as someone who sticks to one person for a long period of time.

Also it's not misogyny when it applies to everyone.
Anonymous #1
I would lol. Especially since it was so recent as well. You're probably just the flavour of the month before she moves onto the next one.
Thanks, I think I'll just end it with her. Don't wanna be played smh.
Chicken.M.
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Thanks, I think I'll just end it with her. Don't wanna be played smh.
It's the safest option lol. I've been with a bunch of girls like that. Never again :laugh: Not worth the risk at all if you're looking for a proper relationship.

Obviously you could risk it and she might turn out OK but it's like being with someone who used to do loads of drugs. They can always go back to that lifestyle pretty easily if something triggers them, like an argument or whatever lol.
Anonymous #1
It's the safest option lol. I've been with a bunch of girls like that. Never again :laugh: Not worth the risk at all if you're looking for a proper relationship.

Obviously you could risk it and she might turn out OK but it's like being with someone who used to do loads of drugs. They can always go back to that lifestyle pretty easily if something triggers them, like an argument or whatever lol.
She did cocaine and smoked weed daily too... I think it's best if I leave.
Wannabevetnurse
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
If someone has a clear pattern of behaviour they're very likely to continue with that behaviour. If OP is the seventh guy in 6 months I'm betting she's going to have a new boyfriend by the end of the month. Someone who's constantly in and out of relationships does not put the same value on commitment/relationships as someone who sticks to one person for a long period of time.

Also it's not misogyny when it applies to everyone.
Do you know her conditions? Dyu know why she's had 6 other people?

Yea I feel like an ******* because she's such a lovely person but I just can't get over this. Could I have some advice instead of criticism?
Stick with her, and if you notice her withdrawing from you and something going on regarding another guy, then drop her.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Why don’t you just talk to her about it instead of random strangers on the internet who have no real idea about what your current relationship is like.
Are you a virgin yourself?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago

If you’ve “been with a bunch of girls like that” aren’t you exactly the same as these girls? Do people see it as a red flag for you?
John245
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
End it pls for ur sake
artful_lounger
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Murders or sexual partners?

Murders yes, sexual partners no.
toxicgamage56
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by artful_lounger)
Murders or sexual partners?

Murders yes, sexual partners no.
Yeah, I would say that the average murderer only has a bodycount of 2 or 3.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
so true
sumossushibar77_
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Re sexual partners: no, its a stupid reason to break up for. You're essentially condemning someone's past actions to be who they are absolutely. If she's with you now, it doesn't matter what her past was, because she's with you. A man could have several multiples of that body count, and he wouldn't face such comments. If you **** your pants in the past, would it be fair for you to be Mr shitpants for the rest of your days? I don't think so.

Re being a drug taking crackhead: yes break up, this is degenerate
sumossushibar77_
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Also, what's YOUR body count? Why didn't you include that
X
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (8)
33.33%
Take a gap year (5)
20.83%
Resit my exams (6)
25%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (3)
12.5%
I don't know yet (1)
4.17%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
4.17%

Watched Threads