ilovepuppiez
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
is it worth applying to ucas with aab predictions or shall i do a gap year and apply with my actual a levels which will hopefully be better
sciencelover37
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ilovepuppiez)
is it worth applying to ucas with aab predictions or shall i do a gap year and apply with my actual a levels which will hopefully be better
What are you considering applying to and what are the grade requirements?
toxicgamage56
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Only like 1 in 5 people actually even make their predicted grade in A-levels. Just putting that out there.
ilovepuppiez
Rep:
(Original post by sciencelover37)
What are you considering applying to and what are the grade requirements?
applying for english lit at ucl, kings and warwick; AAA

thing is my skl is extra strict on predictions
ilovepuppiez
Rep:
(Original post by toxicgamage56)
Only like 1 in 5 people actually even make their predicted grade in A-levels. Just putting that out there.
thx for ur input toxicgamage56 xx much appreciated
toxicgamage56
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Can't tell if you're being sarcastic. But it was a genuine statement.
thx for ur input toxicgamage56 xx much appreciated
ilovepuppiez
Rep:
(Original post by toxicgamage56)
Can't tell if you're being sarcastic. But it was a genuine statement.
soz im just tense atm
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
applying for english lit at ucl, kings and warwick; AAA

thing is my skl is extra strict on predictions
Work between now and January on demonstrating to your teachers that you are on track to get As.

Apply for your chosen universities regardless of your predictions but have a couple of backup choices that you really like

If you don’t get offers then wait until next August to see what grades you get before you decide whether to take a gap year and reapply (reapplying will be easier if you have already gone through the process once already in yr 13 with support from your school)
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
How to Avoid 5 Rejections - read it all - https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/uni...ity-rejections
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (70)
67.96%
In the post (4)
3.88%
Text (14)
13.59%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (15)
14.56%

Watched Threads