University of Leeds Accommodation 2022 (Halal Diet)

Watch this thread
polarsweetybear
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi! I'm an International Student going to Leeds this September. Wanna to ask if anyone knows and maybe still searching for flatmates/housemates?Maybe we can be friends? I'm trying to mingle with everyone else, that's why I don't stick together with my own country people (p/s: I actually have known one that I know going to the same Uni) And any advice during my stay there? Thank You!
Last edited by polarsweetybear; 1 month ago
plain__jane
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hey, I'm also going to Leeds this September. What course are you going for? and undergrad or post grad. I'm undergrad btw

(Original post by polarsweetybear)
Hi! I'm an International Student going to Leeds this September. Wanna to ask if anyone knows and maybe still searching for flatmates/housemates?Maybe we can be friends? I'm trying to mingle with everyone else, that's why I don't stick together with my own country people (p/s: I actually have known one that I know going to the same Uni) And any advice during my stay there? Thank You!
polarsweetybear
Rep:
(Original post by plain__jane)
Hey, I'm also going to Leeds this September. What course are you going for? and undergrad or post grad. I'm undergrad btw
Hi! My course is Accounting and Finance, what about you? I'm also undergraduate .
plain__jane
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi! My course is Accounting and Finance, what about you? I'm also undergraduate .
My course is Law. I'm not Muslim btw (I noticed you put halal diet), I'm Christian. But have you chosen accommodation yet? The deadline to apply for school accomm is 1st of July.
polarsweetybear
Rep:
(Original post by plain__jane)
My course is Law. I'm not Muslim btw (I noticed you put halal diet), I'm Christian. But have you chosen accommodation yet? The deadline to apply for school accomm is 1st of July.
It's okay, I would love to hang with others too, as at my previous college, I only surrounded by Muslim and did get the chance to mingle with others much + I'm a little bit shy so it is harder to find friends outside. And now I'm grabbing my chance to be more socialize, I guess. Yes, I did choose my accommodation yesterday (Henry Price) thank you for reminding me! . I put my preferences as well just having doubts about it so I'm planning to look for a house or flat outside the campus that's why I put that halal diet lol. What about your accommodation?
plain__jane
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
It's okay, I would love to hang with others too, as at my previous college, I only surrounded by Muslim and did get the chance to mingle with others much + I'm a little bit shy so it is harder to find friends outside. And now I'm grabbing my chance to be more socialize, I guess. Yes, I did choose my accommodation yesterday (Henry Price) thank you for reminding me! . I put my preferences as well just having doubts about it so I'm planning to look for a house or flat outside the campus that's why I put that halal diet lol. What about your accommodation?
Oh I chose the CitySide accomm cuz I like the location and the way the room looks. I just hope the flood space is more than it looks on the website tho
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.32%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.41%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (69)
54.33%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.94%

Watched Threads