The Student Room Group

Student Finance Eligibility

Hello,
I recently received two emails from student finance which said that my application is hold due to missing evidence. However, I sent my birth certificate two weeks ago but haven't received a confirmation email. Does this mean my evidence is still being processed?
Thanks in advance.
Original post by TopeOmole1
Hello,
I recently received two emails from student finance which said that my application is hold due to missing evidence. However, I sent my birth certificate two weeks ago but haven't received a confirmation email. Does this mean my evidence is still being processed?
Thanks in advance.

Hi there,

Once we receive ID, it's currently taking 15 working days to process. Once updated and approved, this will reflect online and you will be sent paperwork in the post.

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
Thanks for the reply, my ID just got processed a couple hours ago. However, it now says I need to complete an income variance exception for my parent. Do I need to upload something for this?
Original post by TopeOmole1
Thanks for the reply, my ID just got processed a couple hours ago. However, it now says I need to complete an income variance exception for my parent. Do I need to upload something for this?

Hi there,

Income Variance means we're checking your parents income with HMRC. This is currently taking 18 working days to process. You don't need to do anything. Once we receive a response from HMRC, if we need anything we will contact your sponsor to request this. If we don't need anything, we will assess the application and this will reflect online once approve, you will also be sent paperwork in the post.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending