The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I only have 2 exams (maths C1 and chem), both on the same day.
However, that day happens to be my birthday. Great.
Reply 41
M_J
I only have 2 exams (maths C1 and chem), both on the same day.
However, that day happens to be my birthday. Great.

aww that sucks :console:
Reply 42
Echolife
aww that sucks :console:

I know!! :frown:
Thank gosh it isn't my 18th :p: (I've looked forward in a calendar and my 18th will be on a Saturday, WOOOO) :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Don John
What board for D1 and C3?
Im the only one in my F maths group retaking D1 :p:

Edexcel - I'm not retaking it, just an earlier exam. D=
I have 3. 2 General Studies (Both 1hr and 15) and a Psychology (1 hour) Total 3.5 hours!

But last year I had 6!
Two sociology? :eek: Are they AS or A2? If A2 then that's nastyyy!

I don't have any more than a single exam in one day. *happy*
Reply 46
D1 and Physics practical both on the same day, and in different test centres. If the tube fails, I fail.
I agree with the things people are saying. Why put Politics, Law, English Lit on the same day? And Maths and Chemistry and Physics. Surely you should never put those on the same day. I had English and Maths on the same day, like the 2 most popular subjects at my college.
Reply 48
Wow seems like you guys are going to have demanding days in January for your exams!

Luckly my AS-level exam timetable rocks:

January 9th 09: Maths Core1
January 13th 09: Philosophy
January 16th 09: Economics
January 19th 09: Government & Politics

A great timetable or what! ^^ :cool:
I don't think I have more than 2 exams a day in January, but back in June I had 5 in one day.
OP are you AS or A2? I wasn't aware any English Literature exams were happening in January.
January 8th: Biology AS x 2
January 9th: Chemistry AS x 2
January 15th: C3
January 19th: C4
January 20th: Chemistry A2
Reply 52
Some people are worried about memorising quotes for English lit. As someone who has taken his fair share of English exams i can assure u that this is a waste of your time. :nah: Instead, u should concentrate on thematic issues and setting out a clear argument. Otherwise u end up trying to insert the quotes u have learnt into your answer, regardless of what the question is asking. If you engage with thematic issues the evidence u need to support ur argument will come to u naturally during the exam. :wink:
I think, luckily, the most I have is 2 in one day (Maths C1 in the morning and Chemistry in the afternoon on 9th Jan), but 5 exams in total in Jan :frown:
Reply 54
inksplodge
Two sociology? :eek: Are they AS or A2? If A2 then that's nastyyy!

I don't have any more than a single exam in one day. *happy*

They are A2; Theory & Methods and Religion :eek3:
Reply 55
nothingspek
OP are you AS or A2? I wasn't aware any English Literature exams were happening in January.

A2...with OCR
Reply 56
Just looked them up on the exam board websites... and I have physics and history on the same day, the 13th, and C1 on the 9th. Man I wish they were a bit later- trust me to get the early exams :frown: ah well coul dbe worse I guess!!
wanderlust.xx
D1 on the 13th and C3 on the 15th. ****, I want 100% in C3. >_>

I'm sort of annoyed how D1 is before C3, but oh well.

I have S1 too so like its harder haha

And yeh wen it comes to AS and A2, you do tend to have like 3 exams on the same day and there is absolutely no point so ever of complaining!
Its harder in summer, especially if u are resitiin, as if u are resittin then u have to carry out like 3/4 daily!
Reply 58
I have 2 geography exams and 1 maths exam on one day, not too bad i guess.
Reply 59
I have

C3, FP1, PSA1, PSA2 (physics) on same day

6 hours of exams on one day :eek:

Latest