Maintenance loan lower than expected

Watch this thread
Junz099
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,
I applied for sfe and had problems with applying however I got there in the end.i submitted my dad's evidence at the start of June and today I got an email saying that I have got my entitlement. However when I go to check on the Gov website it says that I am getting the minimum amount of 3.5k something like that. I thought I was getting the full maintenance loan.
Claire SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Junz099)
Hi,
I applied for sfe and had problems with applying however I got there in the end.i submitted my dad's evidence at the start of June and today I got an email saying that I have got my entitlement. However when I go to check on the Gov website it says that I am getting the minimum amount of 3.5k something like that. I thought I was getting the full maintenance loan.
Hi there,

Can you confirm if it's only your dad supporting your application or is your mum still to support it? Once received, this type of evidence is currently taking 18 working days to process. Once updated and approved, this will reflect online and new paperwork will be sent to you.

Thanks,
Claire
Junz099
Rep:
Mom and dad are supporting my application my mom did it via online and my dad did it via the pff2 form.
Graeme SFE
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi there,

Did you upload the PFF2 form on your account or did you post it to us?

Thanks, Graeme
Junz099
Rep:
On my account
Graeme SFE
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Junz099)
On my account
Okay, we'll need to access your account in order to check this. You can send us a live chat (from 9:00am to 5:30pm) or secure message (from 10:00am to 3:30pm). Or, you can call us on 0300 100 0607.

Thanks, Graeme

https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-register-login
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (12)
17.65%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (24)
35.29%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (5)
7.35%
Speaking to staff members from universities (1)
1.47%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (7)
10.29%
Reading articles about what steps to take (14)
20.59%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
2.94%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
4.41%

Watched Threads