x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    And far better than pressing work...

Right. Ok..

Where do you get these postgrad forms then? :p:
    onlineeeee

ReputationRep:
    Formal here was ok tonight, despite the now standard "lump of meat + veg" main course.

ReputationRep:
    In fairness, while that does sound formulaic, it is what most meals consist of...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    onlineeeee
    Meh, was only half serious. I doubt they offer deferred entry :rolleyes:

And after the essay I just sent my course director, I may as well give up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Athena)
    You can apply to start in 2010...
    Oh wow Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by groovy_moose)
    In fairness, while that does sound formulaic, it is what most meals consist of...
    I guess so. Would be nice to have a change, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by groovy_moose)
    I thought you were supposed to be vegetarian!

ReputationRep:
    I need to go to more formals at other colleges. I need to go to more formals at Peterhouse for that matter :p:

Ceilidh band was good tonight

(Original post by Chess Piece Face)
    something or other
    Where were you tonight? :hmmm: Did The West Wing drag you to the union again? :p:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Meh, was only half serious. I doubt they offer deferred entry :rolleyes:

And after the essay I just sent my course director, I may as well give up!
    Well that's with a gap year though. You wouldn't have enough on your transcript presumably.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wanderer)
    I thought you were supposed to be vegetarian!
    That is indeed the case, but *most* meals are not vegetarian... and therefore there's no reason that i can't say that *most* meals consist of meat plus veg or some sort... (or ric/pasta, but that's not the point)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nina)
    Well that's with a gap year though. You wouldn't have enough on your transcript presumably.
    Ok. That's what I originally thought. I have my Part I but it would be silly for them to not have a standard policy for everyone.. and I wouldn't want to apply on my Part I grade.

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting my US news channels fix :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    ah no, it's finee, i didn't mean to grumble. I'm feeling like i'm horrendously unproductive and I've just realised a few minutes ago that I missed going to a talk yesterday that I REALLY wanted to go to and I kept thinking 'I'm missing something' all of yesterday and then I remembered today :rolleyes:
    What talk was it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukebert)
    Where were you tonight? :hmmm: Did The West Wing drag you to the union again? :p:
    Hehe, I went to the Union voluntarily! :p: It was a really good debate though, about whether the war on terror had become an assault on British liberties. Shami Chakrabarti was speaking... all good fun. There were quite a few fellow TSRers there as well!

Then I went to Kambar to go to the National Rail Disco... Clare's very own Staircase Band were playing but there were also string quartets playing Stravinsky and opera singers doing songs from Carmen! In fact, it was kind of a Clare invasion... It was really good. I really like Kambar.

Sorry I didn't make it tonight, ukebert. I'll go next week though

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I didn't make it tonight, ukebert. I'll go next week though
    There probably won't be a 'next week', as today marks the start of week 8.

ReputationRep:
    There probably won't be a 'next week', as today marks the start of week 8.
    Ah. In that case, I need to contact the ginger guy with the beard who still has the scarf that I dropped in the Cross Keys...

ReputationRep:
    Ah. In that case, I need to contact the ginger guy with the beard who still has the scarf that I dropped in the Cross Keys...
    O-k :eyeball: :p:

ReputationRep:
    O-k :eyeball: :p:
    Craggy, do you have to do Marx, Durkheim and Weber in Part II sociology? It's really doing my head in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The West Wing)
    Craggy, do you have to do Marx, Durkheim and Weber in Part II sociology? It's really doing my head in
    No, but they were my specialties last year. What can I help with?

(For Weber I can help alot with the Protestant Ethic but not with his other works because I didn't have time to cover them :o: )

ReputationRep:
    No, but they were my specialties last year. What can I help with?

(For Weber I can help alot with the Protestant Ethic but not with his other works because I didn't have time to cover them :o: )
    I'm doing "What is anomie and what are its consequences", but I'm finding it hard to see how you can make this into a 2000 word essay? I must be missing something but I don't see a logical structure.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.