:ditto:

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    :banghead:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukebert)
    :banghead:
    Work?

Also, you guys have got to try putting philidelphia through pasta... it's a whole new level of culinary delight :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.T.)
    Work?

Also, you guys have got to try putting philidelphia through pasta... it's a whole new level of culinary delight :cool:
    Yep

And dear me I need to start concentrating. I read that as "Also, you guys have got to try paedophilia with pasta..."

And dear me I need to start concentrating. I read that as "Also, you guys have got to try paedophilia with pasta..."
    Me too :o: It's clearly been a long eight weeks... :p:

ReputationRep:
    Makes sense. Carbs => more energy.

ReputationRep:
    Me too! Oh dear.....

ReputationRep:
    I finally got to go on the famous boat yesterday!

And now I have to leave Cambridge again. This is getting rather wearing.

ReputationRep:
    Can I just assure everyone I am not a paedophile, & I have a CRB check to prove it? :p:

...man, I never thought I'd have to clarify that on TSR...

ReputationRep:
    I never got round to getting a CRB check. I was supposed to for the YHA but I was working there for 4 weeks and it would have taken 5 weeks to come...

Oh, and dear lord I can no longer analyse a 4 body planar statically determinate truss. I swear I'm regressing

ReputationRep:
    I never got round to getting a CRB check. I was supposed to for the YHA but I was working there for 4 weeks and it would have taken 5 weeks to come...
    lol i worked for them for 2 months, during which we were running summer camps, and my CRB check never happened!!!!!

anyway, back to work!

ReputationRep:
    hospital sucks balls
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Seems like everyone's trying to work tonight.
    I say trying as I'm struggling with Macroeconomics on what on the surface looks like simple questions.

ReputationRep:
    I've got an essay which doesn't seem all that complex, I just can't bring myself to put pen to paper... I've been reading VERY slowly for this essay for like 3 hours... without really having achieved anything!

I'm so bad at working, dammit!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I'm not. Although I have nothing to do. (I mean fun to do, I have plenty of work)

ReputationRep:
    I've given up working for tonight. I am annoyingly and inappropriately tired at the moment it would seem, and the higher echelons of engineering are even more beyond me than they usually are.

If I'm still on at 11 then someone neg me or something.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone tried to read Sartre on Marx?

My brain has just tied itself into a very painful knot :>.<:

(Original post by wanderer)
    So completely different. Game theory was always one of the things I regretted never reaching in maths - almost as great an example of the wonderful mathematical talent for abstraction as knot theory.
    Yes, although we have just covered Rational Choice Theory in Soc1 (Social Theory)

It was a rather amusing lecture. For some random reason, a bunch of one off mathmos thought that their lecture was in our theatre, and there were three or four incidences of them just trying to march in as soon as 20mins before the hour, exactly as the lecturer was describing Prisoner's Dilemma. Eventually in exasperation, the next time the door opened our lecturer advanced on the erroneous women who nearly jumped out of her skin when she saw him stalking towards her. All we saw was her leap out, him follow. The door close. A sudden and lasting silence, before he returned rubbing his hands :rofl: [/RANDOM]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    Has anyone tried to read Sartre on Marx?

My brain has just tied itself into a very painful knot :>.<:
    i've read Sartre, and i've read Marx. But Sartre on Marx?! that sounds very scary.
    good luck!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Cheers
    (Original post by Tom)
    I'm suspecting the latter tbh.

Without any proof of course :p:
    Well its off a reading list, so its probably as good as its going to get!
    (Original post by K.T.)
    Can I just assure everyone I am not a paedophile, & I have a CRB check to prove it? :p:
    Nevertheless, you ought to apologise to the TSR community for your poor choice of wording, and promise to stick to 'cream cheese' from now on :hmmm: (especially given that any cream cheese would work :p:)
    (Original post by alex_hk90)
    Seems like everyone's trying to work tonight.
    Hell yes :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    Just got home from the pub. Differential Equations due in tomorrow 4pm. I'm beginning to see this kind of thing as a challenge rather than a burden. Weird world.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.