Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am so glad I do politics :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm so glad I don't, to be honest! The only unpleasant factor in this essay is having to do it in two days - I'm actually quite enjoying constructing a nuanced argument about two things I'm quite engaged with
    So yeh - lucky both of us :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ack. Just realised that I have forgotten to check requests for all three groups over the last 3 days. I now have 9 people to process :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    Oh ye GODS, hustings in half an hour... eep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.T.)
    Oh ye GODS, hustings in half an hour... eep.
    Are you running for a position?

ReputationRep:
    I SO want a moleskine notebook

ReputationRep:
    I'm feeling too festive to work. The end of term is so near yet so far 2 more sups to get through then HOME! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Excalibur)
    Are you running for a position?
    Yup, Junior Treasurer I don't know why I'm so nervous, but yeah... off I go!

ReputationRep:
    Why would anyone put themselves through that sort of thing

*probably going to run for CUCB committee next year*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jcb914)
    I'm feeling too festive to work. The end of term is so near yet so far 2 more sups to get through then HOME! :woo:
    Don't you like hanging around for a few days afterwards to chill out with friends?

ReputationRep:
    I am so looking forward to Thurs-Sat :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.T.)
    Yup, Junior Treasurer I don't know why I'm so nervous, but yeah... off I go!
    Oooh, good luck! It seems like loads of colleges are holding elections at the moment - our ones aren't till mid-Lent term. I would love to stand for Access officer (which is what I've always wanted to do) but I doubt I'll be brave enough to go through with that.

I keep procrastinating around my essay. I've made so little progress even though I've been working all day on it. And I'm going to carols in about 2 hours... looks like another late night for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukebert)
    I am so looking forward to Thurs
    :ditto:
    :stickyman:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I'm looking forward to the 17th, when my work finishes *grumble*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    Don't you like hanging around for a few days afterwards to chill out with friends?
    Yeah, my last supervision is Wednesday so I have Thurs-Sat with no academic stuff to worry about. If I stayed any longer I would just want to be at home, I don't like it here that much! I'm going back home for a couple days then visiting some friends at other universities.

ReputationRep:
    Ah fair enough. Not rushing straight back then.
    It seems like loads of colleges are holding elections at the moment - our ones aren't till mid-Lent term.
    :ditto:
    I would love to stand for Access officer (which is what I've always wanted to do) but I doubt I'll be brave enough to go through with that.

ReputationRep:
    Woo, just another 20 days until the end of term...!

I caved and ordered a moleskine notebook. And 2 textbooks. I'm going to be so so so broke.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Why didnt you just get a cheaper moleskine notebook from john lewis?

ReputationRep:
    The ones(s) (!) I got on Amazon were a little cheaper and had free shipping

ReputationRep:
    So...
    I've discovered that Part II is distinguished from Part I in that you actually have to think bloody hard.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.