Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by squeezebox)
    No , I'm finding that one a bit confusing.

I'm trying to do 10 now, I think I've found an injection from the set of all functions to power set of R, but I'm puzzling over the other way around.
    Funny, you have actually done the harder part first :yep: . PM me if you'd like a hint.

ReputationRep:
    I 'do not appear to have any CamCors accounts'. Hmm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by squeezebox)
    No , I'm finding that one a bit confusing.

I'm trying to do 10 now, I think I've found an injection from the set of all functions to power set of R, but I'm puzzling over the other way around.
    I guess I can't really complain about Natsci maths...

*creeps into corner to apply Bayes' Theorem*

Also, it should be illegal to introduce the Monty Hall problem as if everyone hasn't seen it 10 times already

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wanderer)
    I 'do not appear to have any CamCors accounts'. Hmm.
    They just emailed to say its disabled until the 8th :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    My CamCORS account seems to be working... all my supervision reports are up now, and apparently I have 5 supervisions for each course except Groups? Even though there are only 4 examples sheets for each...
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    Mine says I have 6 people in each of my supervisions, when its one-on-one. Don't worry about it.

ReputationRep:
    My hands smell like the cam. I'm assuming the rest of me does, too. *showers*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    Oh, ukebert. Last year the extra supervisions I had for one of my subjects was absolutely amazing. It made such a difference! If you feel that your supervisor is rubbish, you can ask them to give you a different one for next term! (but obviously tell that to Dr P if the DoS is one and the same)
    I think that if I still struggle over the holidays then i'll ask AJ for a one-to-one super. Not feeling good about things at the moment, especially since I could have done more work.

(Original post by Zoedotdot)
    To be fair, I've rarely stopped working by 10pm. But I know that I've spent a lot of this term overworking at the expense of other things - imagine doing that and still not feeling like you're making exceptional progress... The reports that are up are all 2.i, except for my Russian supervision which is 2.ii/2.i and probably the single class type thing that I've worked hardest on this term. And that's depressing...
    If they are up around 2:1 then you have nothing to worry about Nobody expects you to get a first this term. i hope not, anyway

:hugs: for minimo too

ReputationRep:
    I got my first ever 1st in my supervision report! But then I also got a really mean comment from one of my other supervisors, along with a crappy 2.2 prediction, so it wasn't all good in my DoS meeting! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Mine haven't given me grades

ReputationRep:
    Argh: this post probably ought to be in H&R and anonymous, but while hiking in summer I got some nasty insect bites which lead to an allergic reaction on my legs and lots of red angry spots. So I got antibiotics, and they sort of went away, but then came back. So I'll go to a doctor soon, but haven't had time with all the work..

So tonight's Christmas formal - its black tie, but its not a May Ball! However I'm having to wear a full length dress. I've chosen one I never wear that friend gave me as a bridesmaid cast aside.. but I look like a prom queen :>.<: Or barbie. Also its pale icy blue, so no chance of blending in with other more demurely clothed females. Thank goodness for gowns - my one small mercy...

ReputationRep:
    Argh: this post probably ought to be in H&R and anonymous, but while hiking in summer I got some nasty insect bites which lead to an allergic reaction on my legs and lots of red angry spots. So I got antibiotics, and they sort of went away, but then came back. So I'll go to a doctor soon, but haven't had time with all the work..

So tonight's Christmas formal - its black tie, but its not a May Ball! However I'm having to wear a full length dress. I've chosen one I never wear that friend gave me as a bridesmaid cast aside.. but I look like a prom queen :>.<: Or barbie. Also its pale icy blue, so no chance of blending in with other more demurely clothed females. Thank goodness for gowns - my one small mercy...
    I'm sure you'll look lovely, don't be silly!! What about tights with a shorter dress?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    Enjoy it! I always wear dresses to formal, and often full length ones. Dressing up is half the fun!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukebert)
    Why did you get warned Tom?
    (Original post by alex_hk90)
    I'm guessing it was for bypassing the swear filter.

Yeah, the usual.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    Only 32 more words until I'll allow myself to go and eat :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    They just emailed to say its disabled until the 8th :hmpf:
    Yeah, I saw that now. What do they think we're going to do if we see them before our tutor meetings, hack into the system and alter them? They're bonkers.

Last Wittgenstein essay 800 words done. I'm going to enjoy reading him when I no longer have try and tease each of the different things he's saying all at once out into separate boxes while not looking like I think they aren't related to each other.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jcb914)
    I got my first ever 1st in my supervision report! But then I also got a really mean comment from one of my other supervisors, along with a crappy 2.2 prediction, so it wasn't all good in my DoS meeting! :rolleyes:
    Ooh which subject was that for?

I'm dreading my supervision reports...they are never good.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    woo 150 words over target. I'm currently on 654 words, and rewarding myself by having dinner. Go me. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I am literally shaking at the thought of how much work I have to do between now and Jan. Poo.

ReputationRep:
    Can someone buy me my textbooks?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.