Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How can the same person be responsible for the mediocrity of our main courses and the awesomeness of our desserts at formal?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I was having a half hour break, all I've done is eat dinner and its been nearly an hour. Hmpf. Back to work it is then.

ReputationRep:
    Scipio: Its far cheaper and easier to make good dessert than regular food.
    (Original post by visesh)
    Can someone buy me my textbooks?

Your college, surely!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    Scipio: Its far cheaper and easier to make good dessert than regular food.
    Mmm, thankful we are for that.

ReputationRep:
    Right guys. I need to disappear till 4pm tomorrow.

Only one thing:

minimo do you know if SPS essays have to be submitted in any kind of special format, like particular font. I'm supposed to give them two copies. Is that literally just printing it out and giving it to them like it is, or must I staple them together or what? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Right guys. I need to disappear till 4pm tomorrow.

Only one thing:

minimo do you know if SPS essays have to be submitted in any kind of special format, like particular font. I'm supposed to give them two copies. Is that literally just printing it out and giving it to them like it is, or must I staple them together or what? :confused:
    I did mine Tahoma, size 11, 1.5 spaced with adequate margins as I do with all submitted stuff. I don't think there's a specific format. I didn't staple mine when taking it to the SPS office but I can't remember whether I stapled things together when I got there. If you can, take your stapler, some paper clips and a plastic wallet with you to cover all entualities. Good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Llamaaa)
    Ooh which subject was that for?

I'm dreading my supervision reports...they are never good.
    Solidarity if they aren't :five:

My DoS has just emailed to say that he might be off sick tomorrow. Part of me is happy, most of me is annoyed, as I feel that I might actually benefit from having it out with him. Ah well.

Hope the essay goes well Craggy, and sorry that I didn't see you much tonight.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks minimo - and for the spacing suggestion. I hadn't thought of that.

And thanks for the card ukebert - I'll be able to see you more after tomorrow. How did you enjoy the dinner? We were all very grumpy at not having the choir serenade us like last year, and that there was no stuffing.

:work:

ReputationRep:
    ahhh. they're testing out the sound for the fitz winterball....and I have a rowing race tomorrow. I am not impressed. But omg so exceited!! The music sounds great, and there's like cool lighting outside, but I still have so much timetabled stuff to power through, plus two supervisions and a DoS meeting which I will probably show up to sleep deprived and hung over. This was not what I imagined Cambridge to be like.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks minimo - and for the spacing suggestion. I hadn't thought of that.

And thanks for the card ukebert - I'll be able to see you more after tomorrow. How did you enjoy the dinner? We were all very grumpy at not having the choir serenade us like last year, and that there was no stuffing.

:work:
    I thought the dinner was rather good actually The turkey could have been slightly moister I suppose, and it would have been nice to have some vegetables other than sprouts and parsnips, but other than that very good.

Stuffing was missed though Still, it did really cheer me up

I think that if my DoS ddoes cancel tomorrow I will try and see him on Friday.

Just got another email from my sis Nothing is going particularly right for her atm, although one of her auditions did go very well apparently.

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone.

ReputationRep:
    Selwyn Snowball in less than two days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    Selwyn Snowball in less than two days
    Is Selwyn Snowball black tie or white tie?

ReputationRep:
    Error :>.<:

Editing is harder than writing it was :shot:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I haven't written any more words than I had 3 hours ago, but I now have a rough idea of what I will write when I get there. I still have 55 pages to read :>.<:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nina)
    I haven't written any more words than I had 3 hours ago, but I now have a rough idea of what I will write when I get there. I still have 55 pages to read :>.<:
    When is it due again?

All nighter for you?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    9am.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, in other words

Good luck both of you I am going to bed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukebert)
    Yes, in other words

Good luck both of you I am going to bed.
    Night :cool:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Christmas Formal + Pre-Drinks + Cindies + 3 Vodka Shots in a row + Meeting with DoS 10:30 = Interesting, very interesting. :woo:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.