Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crazy_emz)
    It never got started - I've got some health problems and they flared up (rather unsurprisingly, given that I've been burning the candle at both ends) so I took the day off and emailed my supervisor to ask for an extension. Switched on my computer about an hour ago thinking to write the intro and got distracted.........and I really ought to go to bed otherwise my day off will be pointless but I don't think I'd sleep.

How are you? Thanks for the rep, I have a shiny gem now
    Heh you're welcome I'm fine, I'm just trying to finish the conclusion to this blasted essay :hmpf: Its so close to done. I worked all afternoon and evening, and then stopped at 10 for a break. Oops :>.<:

And I'm now slightly less panicked than I was a page ago. I just calculated that I will manage all of my work on time if I do each of my remaining essays in four days total and the big assessed essay in eleven days total. That doesn't seem so bad, but it does mean I will work constantly till term ends

ReputationRep:
    Beeed :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukebert)
    Beeed :yawn:
    Show off :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    Show off :hmmm:
    I am feeling good about tomorrow. There is the potential for me to have a productive day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukebert)
    I am feeling good about tomorrow. There is the potential for me to have a productive day.
    :five: We both seem to have started working seriously about the same time this term :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Apparently the guys at Caius are *******, according to some friends who've just been to formal there. Always good to know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scipio90)
    Apparently the guys at Caius are *******, according to some friends who've just been to formal there. Always good to know.
    Well you don't know anything do you? Different people go to different formals. Every college has some awful people and these could turn up for a birthday formal, or some other reason any old time
    The food however...

ReputationRep:
    From what my friends have been saying I can assure you the feeling's mutual

ReputationRep:
    Can't we all just get along?

ReputationRep:
    Now now, play nice :p:

(Original post by Craghyrax)
    :five: We both seem to have started working seriously about the same time this term :rolleyes:
    Yes, I know You because they've finally started setting you work, me because I've finally realised how much work they've set me

4 hours of lectures today, and the afternoon off. with any luck I will finish Maths 4 today, Finish Elec 2 and start Mech 3. This will mean that I can devote the weekend to structures :>.<:

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and happy birthday Visesh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crazy_emz)
    It is indeed! Lol, I still don't know who you are, are you normally in the Spanish lit lecture? Weekly supervisions, wow! I'd quite like a weekly supervision but I know I wouldn't be able to handle that amount of work, what with having to do work weekly for French as well.
    I was in the 9am this morning (and stayed awake for the WHOLE THING!). If you were there, I was sitting in the same row but the opposite end to lavalse wearing a black school hoody and looking like death. If you ever see someone in that lecture wearing an Emma scarf, chances are I'm sitting next to her :p:

I just worked out I've had 18 hours sleep in 5 nights. I feel that a nap might be in order.

ReputationRep:
    Grr, I have to completely rewrite a Soc Anth essay before 6pm. And I've got a 2 hour Sociology lecture this afternoon. :argh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    Grr, I have to completely rewrite a Soc Anth essay before 6pm. And I've got a 2 hour Sociology lecture this afternoon. :argh:
    Did you go to politics this morning? Turnout was very very poor :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The West Wing)
    Did you go to politics this morning? Turnout was very very poor :p:
    Nope, I was sleeping instead. :p: Seems everyone else went to Cindies last night and thought '**** it, let's stay in bed' this morning.

ReputationRep:
    Happy birthday Visesh :present:
    Why do you have to do that? :confused: There isn't time for rewriting essays :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I was sleeping instead. :p: Seems everyone else went to Cindies last night and thought '**** it, let's stay in bed' this morning.
    At least you don't to arcaheology, those kids have a 2-hour lecture today 11am-1pm. We have a Bio Anth practical at 4PM-5PM too :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    All Part II lectures are 2hour except for one of them :p:

However, they're all in Free School Lane or the Arts School which gives me time to go to First Class Teas in the break :love: I've used up two loyalty cards this term.

ReputationRep:
    what do you mean? the first year drinking society? every guy in caius? the porters?

ReputationRep:
    Happy Birthday Visesh! (I just realised I accidentally deleted you off my FB when I had a massive purge of my friends list...will readd you ASAP :p: )

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.