Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scipio90)
    Is it just me, or is tsr really slow today?
    Not just you - anyone who's using Firefox. There's threads about it.

ReputationRep:
    It's a pain.

I had a free evening tonight. Since I had already done 5 hours work I didn't fancy doing any more, so I've been messing around on the computer for a few hours :p:

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me, or is tsr really slow today?
    It's not just you... it's slower than a snail pulling a ball and chain. Through peanut butter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chess Piece Face)
    It's not just you... it's slower than a snail pulling a ball and chain. Through peanut butter.
    What a striking image.

ReputationRep:
    Indeed. Thanks for making me smile, for kind of the first time today, CPF

ReputationRep:
    Right.

TSR Formal. Happening this Saturday? If so needs to be booked pronto. If not, I can do wednesday week or the wednesday after that. That is all.

ReputationRep:
    I thought we were doing Wednesday. I can't do Saturday *switches to IE*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    I thought we were doing Wednesday. I can't do Saturday *switches to IE*
    I haven't talked to Lidka yet, we *may* be having breakfast together tomorrow though, so we could disucss it then

ReputationRep:
    Ah ok thanks.

IE is just as slow as firefox currently. Also do people see my signature as red or grey? For some reason its red on IE even though its supposed to be grey(and still is on firefox)

ReputationRep:
    Wednesday is good. A sure sign that you need to go to bed is if you say to yourself "Wednesday? This wednesday? Oh wait, today is wednesday"

Yeah. This would involve me not going to a concert that I probably wouldn't bother going to anyway. And it means that I have saturday evening off

EDIT: Oh please load you stupid window, evening off to work, obviously :p:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by ukebert)
    TSR Formal. Happening this Saturday? If so needs to be booked pronto. If not, I can do wednesday week or the wednesday after that. That is all.
    I can't do Saturday (going home) and probably not Wednesday 19th (possible formal in college). I seem doomed not to meet you guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    IE is just as slow as firefox currently. Also do people see my signature as red or grey? For some reason its red on IE even though its supposed to be grey(and still is on firefox)
    Um. Mostly blue?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukebert)
    And I've just realised that there is a comedy thing at the Arts this saturday, and I need to get a ticket. Bank closed at 5 :o: Meh. Gonna have to go in tomorrow.
    :teeth: What's this comedy thing?

Sorry to hear about your workload (I'm probably not allowed to complain anymore! :p:) Today I took a nap instead of reading Freud :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom)
    Um. Mostly blue?
    Well done. It has blue in it :dry: What other text colour does it have? :poke:

ReputationRep:
    I can see red writing in IE.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fumblewomble)
    I can see red writing in IE.
    Thanks. Maybe its an IE thing because I also see red when I change browser.

ReputationRep:
    I adjusted it on IE. Think its right now.

ReputationRep:
    I can't do any wendesday until the end of term, but can do saturday.

I think we need to get more organised than tossing out random dates

ReputationRep:
    I think we need to get more organised than tossing out random dates
    No it doesn't usually work. The moment you start asking people which days they can or can't do, any plan is doomed to disaster. We found this out most of last year when TSRers tried to get together. That's why this term when we had our first meet, my approach was to shout FIRST OF NOVEMBER PARKERS PIECE!!!!1!11
    at everyone, on the grounds that it was far enough away for most to avoid arranging something for that day, and it avoided the endless discussion and putting off and altering leading it it not happening.

However if you like you could set up a poll in the forum, and choose the multiple choice option so we can choose from a few days? If you put the poll in the subforum perhaps less trolling applicants will destroy the poll. That's another thing - if you post a poll select the 'make votes public' option, so we know if alexmahone and company feel like being annoying.

ReputationRep:
    I can do Saturday and Wednesday

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.