:five:

Thanks for the rep btw

:goodnight:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)

Thanks for the rep btw

:goodnight:
    De nada, it was well deserved Sleep well!

ReputationRep:
    :wavey: thegluups

:yawn:

How can I be up so early? :puppyeyes: Damn the cleaner wanting to clean the house :dry:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Apagg)
    Wait, you freshers are working, during the Christmas break? Dear me. Dear, dear me. Stop this madness!
    I wish I could, but we've been set a History essay and a Stats project to do, as well as a Macro test when we get back, and various other little things.

ReputationRep:
    My aim for today is to write the 1000 words of my Durkheim essay that I was supposed to do yesterday. As I'm going out at 3, and I'm not even dressed yet, I don't see that hppening

ReputationRep:
    My aim today is to do some work. Any work

ReputationRep:
    I've already done the mandatory German grammar for the day, so as long as I get the vocab. done on the bus to town (I know, my life is unspeakably glamorous), I'm good for today...
    (just going to forget about the essay which I should have started yesterday :ninja: I haven't worked out how I'm going to type my quotes in russian yet)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukebert)
    My aim today is to do some work. Any work
    Any work, you say? Well, I know a 19th C. German history essay looking for a writer... :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.T.)
    Any work, you say? Well, I know a 19th C. German history essay looking for a writer... :p:
    :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.T.)

Oooh, is it on Bismarck? Bismarck is interesting :yep: .

ReputationRep:
    whoaaaaaa my new leggings just came. they're amazing!

ReputationRep:
    I finished my arsenic site contamination essay :proud:

I can now take an afternoon off. But I think I'm gonna otherwise be working solidly through Christmas, which is something I never did while at Cambridge.

Don't do a Master's, kids, it's too much hard work! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chewwy)
    What makes them any more amazing than your last pair?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smilepea)
    What makes them any more amazing than your last pair?
    they have a zip at the back. not sure what for. and a 'reflective strip'. which i don't really want.

...but the major point is, they're not horribly faded and stretched like my others.

ReputationRep:
    Make? And lol - an amusing post out of context
    (Original post by Tom)
    I think I'm gonna otherwise be working solidly through Christmas, which is something I never did while at Cambridge.
    Eeeww - sucky! :hmpf: :console:

ReputationRep:
    they have a zip at the back. not sure what for. and a 'reflective strip'. which i don't really want.

...but the major point is, they're not horribly faded and stretched like my others.
    they sound odd

now to finish packing ... only my desk to go!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.T.)
    I've already done the mandatory German grammar for the day, so as long as I get the vocab. done on the bus to town (I know, my life is unspeakably glamorous), I'm good for today...
    (just going to forget about the essay which I should have started yesterday :ninja: I haven't worked out how I'm going to type my quotes in russian yet)
    Meep, are you doing lit essays in Russian already? I haven't even started to tackle the texts yet... I feel that there will be a lot more reading the translations happening. Although I do have a mammoth coach journey for my ski trip to get through, so perhaps I'll find the time...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Athena)
    What sport are they for? I ordered £750 of lycra and velour this morning...
    i presume rowing, since he's a hardcore boatie :p:

And is that for your whole society or just for you? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I keep on almost regretting not going on this year's Peterhouse ski trip. I miss skiing but I wouldn't have wanted to go with college. Think I might try and work for my friends again at some point - then its all free.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    I had a lovely evening, with fantastical volumes of mulled wine, with plum cake and lemon vanilla custard tarts, and seasoned baked nuts and wierd dip things with pita bread :love: *floats away on a cloud of happiness*

Oh yeh, the conversation was good too...

Gotta love Hobsbawm :love:

Came up this evening actually.

Discussion about epitome's friend's bookshelf
    Craggy [eyeing bookcase]: Ah Hobsbawm is awesome
    FadetoBlackout: Err... he's a leetle bit too Marxist..
    Craggy: I am a Marxist - that's a good thing..
    *agrees that it was an AWESOME evening*

are you going to the nativity thingy in Trinity tonight? i am currently trying to work out if i have ergs tonight. if not, we'll be there

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.