Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nina)
    please dont tell me this is who i think you mean *goes to look*
    As you're a PS Helper - fairly likely :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    What arguments did we have? :confused:
    I can't remember - I think I criticised you of being OOC when I was Germany :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LH123)
    Ok, I take it all back. I promise I won't stalk you, just don't murder me. :puppyeyes:
    I dunno.. final year SPS students can get fairly desperate about their research projects, you know :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    I dunno.. final year SPS students can get fairly desperate about their research projects, you know :dontknow:
    :rofl: So this is your last year at Cambridge then? Does that mean a whole generation of TSRers will be leaving?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom)
    Who the hell is WOLLSMOTH?
    Some unusual breed of troll. People talk about him, I've never seen him.

Ugh.. I had to adopt negative voting for almost every category. ie voting for the least annoying, or things that were least likely to be associated with annoyingness.
    At least I was pleasantly surprised to see LH123 as best n00b - I nominated him for it. And hobnob for minimod.
    I'm glad you said "almost" :dry:

(Original post by Nina)
    Spammiest member
    Out of all the threads I post in, this is probably the only one for which I would not get this :dry:

In other news I played bridge today My bidding was erratic, as usual, with some catastrophic errors. My partner kept leaving me in 1 of something to leave me going down, it was a bit of a nightmare. A hilariously fun nightmare mind you :p: The last hand was annoying though, I made the finesse, tried it again, the king didn't drop, but I played my ace anyway :indiff: It meant that I couldn't make a small. If I had tried then I might even have made Grand assuming I did get his King, but I was playing it quick and dirty. Most frustrating :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LH123)
    :rofl: So this is your last year at Cambridge then? Does that mean a whole generation of TSRers will be leaving?
    Nope, but I'll be in my final year when you hypothetically matriculate.

You don't quite seem sad enough to stalk me before then. At any rate, the sweets in M&S at the train stop seem effective buffers.

Several TSRers left last year, and I miss them greatly minimo will leave at the end of this year :bawling: .. but luckily some stay. FadetoBlackout and scarlet ibis are around working, epitome is going to be working in Cam after she graduates this year and this year saw a massive influx of excessively cool new TSRers :cool:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    OH MY GOD. How the **** did that moron get an offer???

In oher news, meta also got an offer, and I'm really pleased for her because she's lovely!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukebert)
    I'm glad you said "almost" :dry:
    I voted for you :yep:
    (Original post by ukebert)
    Out of all the threads I post in, this is probably the only one for which I would not get this :dry:
    I'm your mother. I lead by example.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, but I'll be in my final year when you hypothetically matriculate.

You don't quite seem sad enough to stalk me before then. At any rate, the sweets in M&S at the train stop seem effective buffers.

Several TSRers left last year, and I miss them greatly minimo will leave at the end of this year :bawling: .. but luckily some stay. FadetoBlackout and scarlet ibis are around working, epitome is going to be working in Cam after she graduates this year and this year saw a massive influx of excessively cool new TSRers :cool:
    Hypothetically is the key word there, especially as one interviewer kept laughing throughout one of my interviews. :p:

And that's how I'm going to get lured down into some dungeon one day, following a trail of sweets. :gasp:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nina)
    OH MY GOD. How the **** did that moron get an offer???
    :console: I know
    (Original post by Nina)
    In oher news, meta also got an offer, and I'm really pleased for her because she's lovely!
    Yeh - me too!

ReputationRep:
    Who is this moron?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    *ahem* I'll also be leaving.

ReputationRep:
    Me too! (Probably, although Oxford demanding 3 refs., has caused a problem)

ReputationRep:
    I know - but I don't know what you guys will be doing so didn't say anything about it.

Sucks :sadnod:

(Original post by LH123)
    Hypothetically is the key word there, especially as one interviewer kept laughing throughout one of my interviews. :p:
    My grandfather (an ex-master) does that alot - its really annoying :shifty: Although what sort of laughter was it? Were you quipping jokes, or were they just randomly laughing?
    (Original post by LH123)
    And that's how I'm going to get lured down into some dungeon one day, following a trail of sweets. :gasp:
    In that case you're probably safe from me - I never leave sweets lying around long enough to use them for anything constructive.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I'm still waiting to hear back from Reading *fingers crossed*

ReputationRep:
    Can someone PM me the username of this moron? :p:

ReputationRep:
    My grandfather (an ex-master) does that alot - its really annoying :shifty: Although what sort of laughter was it? Were you quipping jokes, or were they just randomly laughing?

In that case you're probably safe from me - I never leave sweets lying around long enough to use them for anything constructive.
    It was sort of just a smirk, it was hard to tell how badly meant it was. I shall find out in January. I will not think of it again.

And you should really try Percy Pigs, best sweets ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The West Wing)
    Can someone PM me the username of this moron? :p:
    Yeh.. just did to Apagg so will do again.

ReputationRep:
    :cool:

*Hopes she was actually included in this!*

ReputationRep:
    I voted for you :yep:

I'm your mother. I lead by example.
    Should think so :p: I am the least annoying out of all of them :yes:

And you do, not be half. You've got over 100 posts more than me in this thread already Still, I'm catching up your postcount :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.