The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3440
Zoedotdot
:cool:

*Hopes she was actually included in this!*

Of course!!! :hugs:
Athena you know who this person is if you think about it...
Reply 3442
LH123

And you should really try Percy Pigs, best sweets ever.

:ahhhhh: Don't tell me about it :frown: I actually decided today to actively try and seriously reduce sugar consumption. I'm literally worried I might make myself diabetic, given that my term-time diet is about 70% chocolate :dry:
Nina
Athena you know who this person is if you think about it...

If we're not thinking of the same person, I'll feel really embarrassed :p:
Reply 3443
Athena
It's not much easier for those of us wanting to travel the other way :p: What college are you putting first?

No idea, I'm being v slow about this whole thing. Haven't done any of the Oxford forms yet. I'm trying to find some that offer funding
Reply 3444
Apagg
No idea, I'm being v slow about this whole thing. Haven't done any of the Oxford forms yet. I'm trying to find some that offer funding

Do you have any idea what Jesus is like for post grad? Is accommodation expensive, and is it really far away? And are your college nasty or nice to students?

Argh. I feel like I've sullied this thread. I asked an application related question :eek:

:shot:
Craghyrax
:ahhhhh: Don't tell me about it :frown: I actually decided today to actively try and seriously reduce sugar consumption. I'm literally worried I might make myself diabetic, given that my term-time diet is about 70% chocolate :dry:
If we're not thinking of the same person, I'll feel really embarrassed :p:

I know how you feel re: chocolate.

And I must be getting old, if I'm saying "God you spammers I can't keep up" :dry:
Then again, I am trying to respond to 5 or 6 threads and MSN all at once.
Reply 3446
Craghyrax

:coma:

I think whatever university I end up at it will involve vast amounts of sandwich consumption, as I'm too lazy to cook.
Apagg
things

My sister loved Jesus and the current students at her interview btw :smile:
If I had to change college I'd go for Jesus or Trinity I think.
Reply 3449
ukebert: I gave up on MSN - TSR has subsumed my life!!!!11!1 :eek4:
LH123

:coma:

Nooooooooooooooooooooo :reaper:
LH123

I think whatever university I end up at it will involve vast amounts of sandwich consumption, as I'm too lazy to cook.

Cambridge is for you :yes:
The West Wing
If I had to change college I'd go for Jesus or Trinity I think.

Jesus or Corpus :yes:
Right, the snooker is on so I'm off, night guys!
Reply 3451
Craghyrax
Do you have any idea what Jesus is like for post grad? Is accommodation expensive, and is it really far away? And are your college nasty or nice to students?

Argh. I feel like I've sullied this thread. I asked an application related question :eek:

:shot:

There's not a lot of funding offered, but the accommodation is quite nice and it's right next to college (some of Jesus Lane, Malcolm Street and Park Street/Lane). I'm not sure how much it costs, I'm afraid
College is generally nice to students, though if you could tell me what defines nice and nasty, I can elaborate.
Reply 3452
Craghyrax
Cambridge is for you :yes:

Don't get my hopes up. :hmmm: :p:

Right, I'm off to bed. Was nice chatting with you Craghyrax. :^_^: :wavey:
Reply 3453
Laters Nina and LH :hello:
Apagg
There's not a lot of funding offered, but the accommodation is quite nice and it's right next to college (some of Jesus Lane, Malcolm Street and Park Street/Lane). I'm not sure how much it costs, I'm afraid
College is generally nice to students, though if you could tell me what defines nice and nasty, I can elaborate.

By nasty.. I just mean that Peterhouse is turning really commercial and charging people for sneezing these days :dry:
Reply 3454
ukebert
My sister loved Jesus and the current students at her interview btw :smile:

What did she apply for :smile: (if you don't mind me asking) ?
I do hope you get in LH :smile: Good luck and all that.
-Matt-
What did she apply for :smile: (if you don't mind me asking) ?

English :smile: Had her interview thursday before last I think. Seemed to go quite well.
Reply 3457
Craghyrax
Laters Nina and LH :hello:

By nasty.. I just mean that Peterhouse is turning really commercial and charging people for sneezing these days :dry:

Oh right. Well, rents are currently sub-market rates by agreement, formal is fairly cheap and good (£5.80 or so for undergrads, £6 something for guests and grads), and we have a May Ball every year.
Reply 3458
ukebert
I do hope you get in LH :smile: Good luck and all that.

Cheers. :top2:
Craghyrax
Of course!!! :hugs:

:biggrin:

Hmmm, I should actually contribute something to the thread...

If I were to change college I'd go for... well, I wouldn't :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending