Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I haven't talked to Lidia about it yet. I have no idea how group bookings work at Clare. It might take a while to organise

ReputationRep:
    I think that Wednesday 19th should be fine. TSR party in my room! :p:

(Original post by The West Wing)
    I haven't talked to Lidia about it yet. I have no idea how group bookings work at Clare. It might take a while to organise
    We should sort this out sooner rather than later but I think we'll be able to get it done - they're still selling tickets for the Clare local foods formal and that's on Monday so we have a little time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chess Piece Face)
    I think that Wednesday 19th should be fine. TSR party in my room! :p:
    Are you going to Kambar tonight btw? I thought it was about time I put in an appearance!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.T.)
    Are you going to Kambar tonight btw? I thought it was about time I put in an appearance!
    I've been meaning to go there but tonight I can't... I'm going to the ceilidh band but I'm going to miss out on the session (sorry, ukebert) as my reading list for this week is huuuuuge. Maybe Generator on Friday 21st? I'll keep you updated (I don't know 100% if it's my cup of tea but I'll never know until I try...)

How was the dinner party, by the way?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Tonight at Kambar is fashion soc party by the way so you'll need tickets to go. Not sure if there's any left.

ReputationRep:
    ^ Vodka Revs it is then - thanks for the heads up!
    I'll go to Kambar next Thursday instead.

How was the dinner party, by the way? :p:
    Um, I think the one a couple of weeks ago was a disaster, as some-one let the pizza go mouldy :hmpf: But we have them every week, so last week was better - I'm doing this Sunday, & I've stupidly invited like, 17 people - it's gong to be chaotic!

ReputationRep:
    Should be able to make Wed 19th (though I have a supervision till 7). I'll be looking forward to a Clare formal - I haven't been to Clare Cellars yet either!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    soul tree is good on a thurs so ive heard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    I'm so jealous you don't have to suffer further debit card woes as I am currently! :p: Damn natwest. :motz:
    Sorry :console: You should switch to Nationwide :sadnod: I reported my card lost at 0130 on Saturday morning, it came to SA on Wednesday morning

ReputationRep:
    I've been meaning to go there but tonight I can't... I'm going to the ceilidh band but I'm going to miss out on the session (sorry, ukebert) as my reading list for this week is huuuuuge. Maybe Generator on Friday 21st? I'll keep you updated (I don't know 100% if it's my cup of tea but I'll never know until I try...)

How was the dinner party, by the way?
    *hates CPF* :hmmm:

Some day you will come to both the rehearsal AND the session. Still, the rhythm rehearsal should be interesting.

ReputationRep:
    I just came out of our kitchen and attempted to walk into the room of the guy next to me. It's lucky he seems to be out: I don't know what I would have said if he was in and it was unlocked...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scipio90)
    I just came out of our kitchen and attempted to walk into the room of the guy next to me. It's lucky he seems to be out: I don't know what I would have said if he was in and it was unlocked...
    I keep on trying to open House 5 instead of House 6 for some reason :o:

ReputationRep:
    5 and 6 look vaguely similar ... :p:

ReputationRep:
    Also, was anyone else in the Computing techniques etc. Natsci maths lecture today?

ReputationRep:
    I am so sick today :>.<: I woke up with severe stomach pain. I went to my lecture and ended up lying on the floor at the back. Eventually I left half way through and staggered home and threw up (the last time I threw up was on the top of Kilimanjaro Jan '06 - I can count the number of times its happened in my life on my fingers, its so rare!) The annoying thing is the lecture was a one-off presentation by every member of the department highlighting their areas of interest so that we can choose a project to join for our research work this year. I had my own idea I kind of still want to do, but you have to have a really good idea and convince the department that it would work..so I'm not sure. Anyway I missed the half that had all the Sociology projects, and sat their about to pass out through all the boring Psychology ones I don't want to do And I really have to do alot of work today still
    (Original post by alex_hk90)
    So it's going to be Wednesday 19th? That leaves me with quite a choice, TSR formal or birthday formal... :dontknow:
    Have food at one and go to the after party/drinks at the other. CPF has already offered to have a TSR party in his room after formal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    I am so sick today :>.<:
    That sucks. Hope you feel better soon.

I have a 2000 word essay due tomorrow AM and I haven't even started. It's going to be a loooooooong night.

ReputationRep:
    I am so sick today :>.<: I woke up with severe stomach pain. I went to my lecture and ended up lying on the floor at the back. Eventually I left half way through and staggered home and threw up (the last time I threw up was on the top of Kilimanjaro Jan '06 - I can count the number of times its happened in my life on my fingers, its so rare!) The annoying thing is the lecture was a one-off presentation by every member of the department highlighting their areas of interest so that we can choose a project to join for our research work this year. I had my own idea I kind of still want to do, but you have to have a really good idea and convince the department that it would work..so I'm not sure. Anyway I missed the half that had all the Sociology projects, and sat their about to pass out through all the boring Psychology ones I don't want to do And I really have to do alot of work today still

Have food at one and go to the after party/drinks at the other. CPF has already offered to have a TSR party in his room after formal.
    Oh noo give me a buzz if you need a hand with anything/someone to get stuff for you from Sainsbury's/whatever. I had awful, awful food poisoning last June and it really really really sucks.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I am so sick today :>.<: ... And I really have to do alot of work today still
    Sorry to hear that. Hope you get well soon.

Interesting idea. Is Cindies any good as that's the plan for after the birthday formal? (Yes, I haven't been yet.)

And for some reason I always thought CPF was female. (Sorry! :o:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex_hk90)
    Interesting idea. Is Cindies any good as that's the plan for after the birthday formal? (Yes, I haven't been yet.)
    Depends if you like crowded clubs and cheese. Lots of people seem to like it, certainly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The West Wing)
    I haven't talked to Lidka yet, we *may* be having breakfast together tomorrow though, so we could disucss it then
    Yeah, sorry I couldn't make it today - breakfast tomorrow, say 8:45ish?

We can book guests in on our college cards, though it's gone up quite a lot this year for non-college members. The sooner we can get tickets, the better, really.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.