Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Night

I'd best be off as well, still got 15 Aubrey-Maturin books to read before I go up to Cam again.

EDIT: The blue and the green together offends my aesthetic sensibilities :hmpf:
    EDIT2: Link KT? I can't find it :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.T.)
    ...just before I hit the sack - with a book, who sleeps at 1am?!
    :five:

I'm also nearly at the end of the first book of the second Thomas Covenant Chronicles :teeth:
    And thanks for the mention.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukebert)
    EDIT: The blue and the green together offends my aesthetic sensibilities :hmpf:
    You should have been there the times when Jonah Ramone, wackysparkle and myself were all posting in the Jimmy Eat World thread It looked like a 'My Little Pony' blog, or bubblegum flavoured icecream, or some other such coordination of kiddy colours

K.T. blends in a bit better with Chess Piece Face methinks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    You should have been there the times when Jonah Ramone, wackysparkle and myself were all posting in the Jimmy Eat World thread It looked like a 'My Little Pony' blog, or bubblegum flavoured icecream, or some other such coordination of kiddy colours
    :puke:

ReputationRep:
    EDIT2: Link KT? I can't find it :o:
    The Uni photo album!

...now I'm really going to bed :o:

ReputationRep:
    :puke:
    Sure - tastewise. But they match eachother pretty well on pure coordination/shade terms.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    I've never quite understood about the DofE .... is it organised in schools or through outside groups? Only experience I ever had of it was it being mentioned when I was in Scouts, but never heard of it in school

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how to make those public links you can copy from your facebook photos into displayed images on a post? Adding [IMG] tags doesn't seem to work

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how to make those public links you can copy from your facebook photos into displayed images on a post? Adding [IMG] tags doesn't seem to work
    Try going into Facebook, right clicking and then selecting "view image". That should give you the URL. I hope.

EDIT: Yeah, I'm pretty sure that'll work.

ReputationRep:
    I'm assuming that it did? :p:

Ah. It is 0223. I probably shouldn't have stayed up trying to work out a route that would allow me to visit as many countries as possible in as short a space of time as possible whilst passing through places that I actually wanted to visit

Liechtenstein is on my list :yes: I'm thinking that I may do a circuit of the routes of the Orient Express :yes:

ReputationRep:
    No.. I did it the long way round. What a pain.
    Thanks for whatever it was you said, Craig. And no I already had the urls, but putting image tags around them wasn't displaying them.

ReputationRep:
    I'm baaaaaack Took me a while to get through all the pages, but I suppose it wasn't as spammy as it could've been, nice work guys!

I saw Homerton for the first time yesterday. It's huge... (you all probably already know this, but I was impressed).

ReputationRep:
    BB code is sometimes very annoying :hmpf:

Bed!

ReputationRep:
    No.. I did it the long way round. What a pain.
    Thanks for whatever it was you said, Craig. And no I already had the urls, but putting image tags around them wasn't displaying them.
    It wasn't v helpful :p: I tried to do it myself but failed, so deleted the post to hide my shame

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apagg)
    It wasn't v helpful :p: I tried to do it myself but failed, so deleted the post to hide my shame
    Lol. Appreciated nonetheless.

I'm currently being propped up by my cousins giant stuffed dog (I think)

I ought to sleep - they'll probably come running in here at 8 or something :getmecoat:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by -Matt-)
    I've never quite understood about the DofE .... is it organised in schools or through outside groups? Only experience I ever had of it was it being mentioned when I was in Scouts, but never heard of it in school
    It can be organised by schools or outside groups. When I did DofE Silver it was with the school but I borrowed the equipment off an outside group who also ran the award.

ReputationRep:
    Liechtenstein is on my list :yes: I'm thinking that I may do a circuit of the routes of the Orient Express :yes:
    Go to Morocco :yes:

(that has nothing to do with the orient express, but just for the hell of it)

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently being propped up by my cousins giant stuffed dog (I think)
    You...think? What might it turn out to be if not a giant stuffed dog? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom)
    You...think? What might it turn out to be if not a giant stuffed dog? :eek:
    A stuffed bear?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.