Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I can't do two things. I have too much work. I'll come to the formal whenever it is (can't do Tuesday or Friday nights but otherwise free)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The West Wing)
    Lidka and I think we won't have enough time to organise a booking by Wednesday. We'll come up with a date maybe in the last week of term? We could possibly still have a meet in Daniel's room if he's still up for it?
    Also bear in mind that many colleges stop formal hall a little while before term ends.

ReputationRep:
    Last week of term would be bad for me What about Peterhouse instead?

ReputationRep:
    OK, instead of shouting out random dates, I've created a poll here. Please type your username in, then tick the boxes for the dates you can do - and we can maybe go from there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Excalibur)
    OK, instead of shouting out random dates, I've created a poll here. Please type your username in, then tick the boxes for the dates you can do - and we can maybe go from there?
    <3 organised people.

ReputationRep:
    There'd probably not bbe a problem booking for Peterhouse on wednesday, as long as there aren't too many people.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I wanted to go to Clare.

And my Gizzy died, I came home to early so I could see him but he went a couple of hours before I got home. I didn't even get a chance to say good bye. :bawling: and I'm exhausted because i couldnt sleep as I was crying too much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nina)
    I wanted to go to Clare.

And my Gizzy died, I came home to early so I could see him but he went a couple of hours before I got home. I didn't even get a chance to say good bye. :bawling: and I'm exhausted because i couldnt sleep as I was crying too much.
    Was Gizzy your hamster? I can't remember

Have some :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nina)
    I wanted to go to Clare.
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    I wanted to go to Clare too.

ReputationRep:
    We're still going to Clare :rolleyes: Not Peterhouse :hmmm:

Please read all the posts before jumping to conclusions, everybody! The only change is that the Clare formal will probably happen the week after next, and Excalibur has posted a poll to that end.

Ow my head. I've spent the entire afternoon reading solidly, and have only managed a third of one of my four readings for tomorrow's essay :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    We're still going to Clare :rolleyes: Not Peterhouse :hmmm:

Please read all the posts before jumping to conclusions, everybody! The only change is that the Clare formal will probably happen the week after next, and Excalibur has posted a poll to that end.
    Which you haven't voted in :hmmm:

And :five: to KT for being as busy as me

I hate drawing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukebert)
    Which you haven't voted in :hmmm:

And :five: to KT for being as busy as me

I hate drawing
    I'm actually not :ninja: I just picked the days that everyone else can do too, 'cos I don't really plan that far ahead...
    I'll probably pitch up whenever it happens.

But yeah, I won't leave you hanging! :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.T.)
    I'm actually not :ninja: I just picked the days that everyone else can do too, 'cos I don't really plan that far ahead...
    I'll probably pitch up whenever it happens.

But yeah, I won't leave you hanging! :five:
    heh, those 3 days are the only ones which I am at least vaguely free this term :o: On at least one of them I should probably go to the bar, I have only been about once since fresher's week :o:

ReputationRep:
    It seems the best day so far is a saturday, which I doubt many colleges formal on.

Also, meeting everyone is far more important to me than at which college we do it.

ReputationRep:
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    Someone threw a paper airplane at the lecturer today ... maybe I'm really old-fashioned, but I think this is very disrespectful and disgusting (especially he's not one of those who would be able to counter it with some kind of witty remark). Nobody is forced to go to lectures, if you don't like a lecturer or his lecturing style, just stay in bed an hour longer ffs.

ReputationRep:
    I need to buy paper soon.

EDIT: that was awewomely relevant seeing that Y___ hadn't posted when I started typing .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Y__)
    Someone threw a paper airplane at the lecturer today ... maybe I'm really old-fashioned, but I think this is very disrespectful and disgusting (especially he's not one of those who would be able to counter it with some kind of witty remark). Nobody is forced to go to lectures, if you don't like a lecturer or his lecturing style, just stay in bed an hour longer ffs.
    That's really bad. Poor guy.

ReputationRep:
    Our lecturer brought in biscuits for everyone today - how great is he?!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.