Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I'm on 3 and the coverage is fine.

It's ok mockel, i'm not leaving TSR. Not until September anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by munro90)
    at least none of you are eoghans!!! (are you?!) which clearly ISN'T said owen despite what some fat kid on the x factor trys to tell us. :p:

BTW have any of you got 3 mobiles? if so whats the signal like in cambridge? i'm thinking about getting a new contract with them but its only worth it if the coverage is good (i'm on orange currently and its great)
    I have no idea how to pronounce that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nina)
    I'm on 3 and the coverage is fine.

It's ok mockel, i'm not leaving TSR. Not until September anyway.
    what's happening in september? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukebert)
    I have no idea how to pronounce that
    It's pronounced Owen for some reason

ReputationRep:
    munro said it wasn't

ReputationRep:
    munro said it wasn't
    I think it's just Owen with some phlegm
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I'm moving in with Rich. So I may be about but certainly not as often as I am now!

ReputationRep:
    How is Vodafone in Cambridge? I got a new phone for christmas... And, well, after spending last term with virgin I don't want to put up with another crappy network. Even if it means buying a whole new Cambridge phone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom)
    It does :yes:

Btw what is your avatar / the dancing thing in your sig from? They look vaguely Miyazaki / Ghibli-ish...
    I do like it when people get the reference! Yes, the cat in the avatar is from Kiki's Delivery Service and the dancing thing is a totoro from My Neighbour Totoro. Have you seen any Ghibli films?

(Original post by emilY?)
    Is anyone stressing upon the realisation that they have a great deal of work to do about things they don't understand? Or is that just me?

I do like Quantitative Biology exam questions which ask me to "show" something horrible and weird looking... when the lecture notes/slides just say... "and it gives this". *dies* :p:
    :ditto: QB isn't too bad though, it's just Cells with its overload of (pointless) information... and the prospect of having to write coherent essays for E&B. And I have exams when I go back...

(Original post by Gesar)
    How is Vodafone in Cambridge? I got a new phone for christmas... And, well, after spending last term with virgin I don't want to put up with another crappy network. Even if it means buying a whole new Cambridge phone
    I'm on vodafone and I've never had problems, though I have nothing to compare it against.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by munro90)
    at least none of you are eoghans!!! (are you?!) which clearly ISN'T said owen despite what some fat kid on the x factor trys to tell us. :p:

BTW have any of you got 3 mobiles? if so whats the signal like in cambridge? i'm thinking about getting a new contract with them but its only worth it if the coverage is good (i'm on orange currently and its great)
    It's pretty decent everywhere in the city, apart from in O staircase in Webbs :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    ifhsiodfhafnkaskfnafknaekfqhefio bfnfbq rbajfbawsjfbasjf
    ICANNOTWORKANDAMDOOMED.

ReputationRep:
    I see.

ReputationRep:
    Crap. Has just dawned on me I should have done less sleeping and some working over the holiday...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adje)
    I see.
    :motz:

edit: thank you to whichever mysterious person just repped me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scipio90)
    Crap. Has just dawned on me I should have done less sleeping and some working over the holiday...
    Yeah. The people on the maths forum who go on about how they're doing lots of old tripos questions at the moment aren't really helping my mood either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Excalibur)
    I'm on vodafone and I've never had problems, though I have nothing to compare it against.
    Well, if you think it's fine then that's good. Virgin for instance delivered texts an average of 3 hours after they were sent. When people phoned me, it still rang on -their- end, but nothing happened on mine. And the phone was trying to get signal so desperately that the 16 day battery lasted an average of 2 days, with no usage whatsoever :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Y__)
    Yeah. The people on the maths forum who go on about how they're doing lots of old tripos questions at the moment aren't really helping my mood either.
    Are -you- a mathmo as well?! Our numbers are growing.

Don't fret about the tripos questions, they're completely optional :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Are -you- a mathmo as well?! Our numbers are growing.

Don't fret about the tripos questions, they're completely optional :yep:
    Yes, I am, but I think we have established that a few thousand posts ago . Have you done any serious work yet? I'm really scared about the upcoming mock exams.

ReputationRep:
    Well there are plenty of bands and orchestras, but they all require a certain level of skill to begin with. What are you thinking of learning?
    Uh, I think I want to waste time on--I mean, learn the guitar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Y__)
    Yes, I am, but I think we have established that a few thousand posts ago . Have you done any serious work yet? I'm really scared about the upcoming mock exams.
    No, I'm pretty sure it wasn't you. What college are you from?

I've done the example sheets. Mostly. THough I only started them less than 2 weeks ago I'm not too worried about the mocks actually. Queens' mathmos aren't the best I'm afraid to say

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.