Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    I don't get it :hmpf: I only have 6 hours of lectures each week this term. There are huge, vast gaping holes in my week. Yet somehow the Department can't find any better time to teach The Political Economy of Globalisation other than 9am!!! :>.<:
    The girl doing Politics Part IIB at Clare has FOUR 9AMs this term!!! :eyeball:

PS our canteen isn't open yet so I have no food. *goes to mcdonalds* :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The West Wing)
    The girl doing Politics Part IIB at Clare has FOUR 9AMs this term!!! :eyeball:
    Very arbitrary. But she probably has only two others, so essentially four full days a week are unblemished. I'd actually prefer that. If they could make all of the lectures either very early or very late they wouldn't interrupt work.
    PS our canteen isn't open yet so I have no food. *goes to mcdonalds* :rolleyes:
    What cooking facilities do you have?

ReputationRep:
    I don't get it :hmpf: I only have 6 hours of lectures each week this term. There are huge, vast gaping holes in my week. Yet somehow the Department can't find any better time to teach The Political Economy of Globalisation other than 9am!!! :>.<:

Ah well. I guess I'll get alot of work done on Tuesdays, being levered out of bed at such a time :rolleyes:
    *waits for outrage from ukebert and visesh*
    *is outraged*

*probably not as outraged as Visesh :p:*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukebert)
    *is outraged*

*probably not as outraged as Visesh :p:*
    Can I join in with the outrage? I don't know about other NatScis, but I stillll haven't got used to 9am Saturday lectures yet :mad:

:p:

ReputationRep:
    Very arbitrary. But she probably has only two others, so essentially four full days a week are unblemished. I'd actually prefer that. If they could make all of the lectures either very early or very late they wouldn't interrupt work.

What cooking facilities do you have?
    We have two Hobbes hobs but I can't be bothered to go to Sainsburys to get supplies. Oh well I'll survive.

I'm more annoyed about our library shutting at 5pm

ReputationRep:
    Meh. What you guys do in lectures/labs I do in a library :dontknow: :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I'm more annoyed about our library shutting at 5pm
    Ours too. Intensely annoying

Hmm. I'm trying out the risky strategy of choosing when my supervisions will be and sending emails to the supervisors at the start of term to confirm the dates for all of term :flute:

ReputationRep:
    Meh. What you guys do in lectures/labs I do in a library :dontknow: :ninja:
    Well in lectures I drop off, so I hope books make better pillows than my left arm

ReputationRep:
    We have two Hobbes hobs
    :rofl:

I wish I was back at Selwyn now

(Original post by Ukebert)
    :hmpf:

*tries to find Selwyn's stereotype*
    We don't have one! We're just known as 'the friendly college', 'good for history' or 'that one that's next to the Sidgwick Site, wassitcalledagain? Silwinn or sumfink? :confused:'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)

We don't have one! We're just known as 'the friendly college', 'good for history' or 'that one that's next to the Sidgwick Site, wassitcalledagain? Silwinn or sumfink? :confused:'.

the red college.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    the red college.
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    :confused:
    Well it aint blue! :p:

ReputationRep:
    By the way, is there any college that DOESN'T label itself "the friendly college" :eyeball: ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Y__)
    By the way, is there any college that DOESN'T label itself "the friendly college" :eyeball: ?
    There is that

ReputationRep:

(Original post by ukebert)
    *tries to find selwyn's stereotype*
    There really isn't one. It's just cos its out of the way, newish and small. It doesn't really have a distinguishing 'personality' as a college. And yeah, i can think of at least 5 colleges which actively call themselves 'friendly'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilY?)
    Can I join in with the outrage? I don't know about other NatScis, but I stillll haven't got used to 9am Saturday lectures yet :mad:

i was going to express outrage but i think you win
    NatSci 9ams>Med 9ams :p:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Gesar)

And tory. Ugh. The thought of cameron sliming all over our country makes me shudder.
    :ditto: - its bad enough with Boris :puke:'Fraid so. At least if the Fellows are anything to go by.
    I thought Cambridge was meant to be full of Tories. Where are they? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex_hk90)
    I thought Cambridge was meant to be full of Tories. Where are they? :dontknow:
    I'm fairly conservative, but Cameron makes me liberal

(Original post by Brimstone)
    Yup, I am indeed Who is your LBGT rep? Selwyn should do a formal swap with Queens'!
    :yep: Someone called Tom Buckland. I've only spoken to him once :p:

ReputationRep:
    I thought Cambridge was meant to be full of Tories. Where are they?
    Try Caius I'm one of the few people there that definitely wouldn't vote Tory at the next election (or at all, come to that!)

ReputationRep:
    I don't get the fundamental opposition to voting for a particular party, tbh. Seems a bit myopic

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.