Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Blarg, now my timetable is filling up with interesting things, including 4 hours of seminars on Wednesday - added to my supervision and syntax lecture, that makes 6 hours of timetabled stuff in a day - practically unheard of for arts students! Ah well, the remaining days will only be filled with two lectures and one supervision. And I had 10 hours of stuff every other Tuesday back when I was a natsci. :p:

Also, what happened to sleeping tonight?

ReputationRep:
    6 hours per day? Impressive :p: last term mondays had 6 hours of scheduled stuff, but hopefully my supervisions will be a bit more spread out this term :hmpf:

I have a mock exam on Wednesday morning (if you hadn't already gathered). This means that I am up at this ridiculous time in order to go to the library nice and early. If I'm on TSR please shout at me. I also have an assessed essay (counting towards my degree) in by Friday, which I haven't even contemplated starting. I also have 2.5 examples papers in for (probably) next Monday/Tuesday which I have barely started.

So yeah, the next 7 days will be hectic :p: I'll be restricting myself to CamChat, MUN and HoC.

Is it bad that I had a dream about going to Craggy's birthday? I went systematically round every guest saying "Does 'TSR' mean anything to you?" and then asking them to write their name and username in my little book :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex_hk90)

You can have her.

hum may i point out tht this is just a wee bit weird ... :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The West Wing)
    His surname is Thorman. I saw him in AY.
    Oooh, I went to Greek camp with him. We were in the same class. /randomfact
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by thegluups)
    hum may i point out tht this is just a wee bit weird ... :erm:
    Sorry. :o: May I point out that I wasn't completely sober when I wrote that?

Anyway, 90 mins left to revise for test. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukebert)
    6 hours per day? Impressive :p: last term mondays had 6 hours of scheduled stuff, but hopefully my supervisions will be a bit more spread out this term :hmpf:

I have a mock exam on Wednesday morning (if you hadn't already gathered). This means that I am up at this ridiculous time in order to go to the library nice and early. If I'm on TSR please shout at me. I also have an assessed essay (counting towards my degree) in by Friday, which I haven't even contemplated starting. I also have 2.5 examples papers in for (probably) next Monday/Tuesday which I have barely started.

So yeah, the next 7 days will be hectic :p: I'll be restricting myself to CamChat, MUN and HoC.

Is it bad that I had a dream about going to Craggy's birthday? I went systematically round every guest saying "Does 'TSR' mean anything to you?" and then asking them to write their name and username in my little book :p:
    I'm really looking forward to the Cragster's birthday, my social calendar is that rubbish :ninja:

(I'm joking craggy :love: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex_hk90)
    Sorry. :o: May I point out that I wasn't completely sober when I wrote that?

Anyway, 90 mins left to revise for test. :eek:
    haha fair enough...

you get drunk the evening before your test? thats... interesting...

anyway.... must get married/divorced...; (test tomorrow...)

good luck ukebert as well btw
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Is this Tuesday as in tomorrow Tuesday? (I have no diary at home so haven't written it in.)

ReputationRep:
    Yep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nina)
    Is this Tuesday as in tomorrow Tuesday? (I have no diary at home so haven't written it in.)
    Facebook should be giving you the reminder by now And yeh - I can't believe its tomorrow already!!! :headfire:
    (Original post by Apagg)
    Ooh, could do. I shall see if she's free on the night in question
    Yay!
    (Original post by ukebert)
    :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    I hate fez stamps, they never seem to come off no matter how much you scrub.

Craghy I can't come tomorrow, I've got training, but I shall try to pop into the maypole if I can find it :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smilepea)
    Craghy I can't come tomorrow, I've got training, but I shall try to pop into the maypole if I can find it :o:
    Cool Do you know where the ADC is? The Maypole is further down the same street that the ADC is on after turning off of Jesus Lane. Its just before you get to Jesus Green and just after a multistorey carpark.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I've just gone out and bought myself a new diary. I'm now going to spend the hour before my DoS meeting filling in everything I have already been booked for this term. Eeek!

(Original post by smilepea)
    I hate fez stamps, they never seem to come off no matter how much you scrub.
    Try make-up remover - always seems to work for me

Craggy, I'm sorry but I doubt I'll be able to make tomorrow evening. I have a supervision with my DoS and then some reading to finish prior to Wednesday morning Have a lovely time though, and a very happy birthday, of course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    :laugh:
    :hmmm:

Thanks for the welcome in my pidge btw :love:

What the hell is wrong with me. I woke up at 0800 after a long (i.e. a little over 9 hours :eek:) and relaxed sleep, I felt rested, rejuvenated, etc. I had a leisurely breakfast, checked TSR, walked to the library and spent the next two hours trying very hard not to fall asleep over my notes. What is it about linear circuits? I fall to sleep in the lectures, I fall to sleep over the notes. Maybe I'm allergic.

ReputationRep:
    Neither my DoS nor my tutor have emailed me to organise beginning of term meetings. I've got new ones for both this term, so I don't know what to do. I don't really want to go all the way to Emma just to see if there's a sign up sheet for meetings with my DoS .

And none of my supervisors are emailing me back

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I have found two things that I forgot this term. First, my tuner, which is exceptionally irritating. Secondly, a comb :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    Your party sounds like its going to be packed, Craggy!
    I'm just in the process of compiling your birthday present :ninja:
    Are you still coming to get your plants before it? We're at Jesus Lock if so.

I just got a free dress from work Its in addition to my normal uniform too! Basically there's this lovely dress that unfortunately looks a bit crap on the hanger despite being very pretty on. So they want at least one member of staff (preferably full time) to wear it. yay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    Your party sounds like its going to be packed, Craggy!
    I'm just in the process of compiling your birthday present :ninja:
    Are you still coming to get your plants before it? We're at Jesus Lock if so.

I just got a free dress from work Its in addition to my normal uniform too! Basically there's this lovely dress that unfortunately looks a bit crap on the hanger despite being very pretty on. So they want at least one member of staff (preferably full time) to wear it. yay!
    Hurrah :five:

Yes I'll come to fetch the plants And oOo - now I'm curious :teeth:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    Neither my DoS nor my tutor have emailed me to organise beginning of term meetings. I've got new ones for both this term, so I don't know what to do. I don't really want to go all the way to Emma just to see if there's a sign up sheet for meetings with my DoS .

And none of my supervisors are emailing me back
    Just leave it up to them. Its their responsibility to get hold of you. Are all of your supervisors still doing their jobs? If three of them are still behaving and giving you enough work, then you can get on and do those things, and if the new DoS still hasn't made contact or replied to your emails after a week, then go see your tutor at Selwyn and I assure you they will get on top of it pretty quickly (your college wants you to do well)
    (Original post by Shadow of a Dream)
    Try make-up remover - always seems to work for me

Craggy, I'm sorry but I doubt I'll be able to make tomorrow evening. I have a supervision with my DoS and then some reading to finish prior to Wednesday morning Have a lovely time though, and a very happy birthday, of course
    No problem
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    haha fair enough...

you get drunk the evening before your test? thats... interesting...
    I wasn't 'drunk', just had a few, and I don't usually before a test, in fact that was the first time. :yes: Besides, I don't think it affected my performance - it was going to be bad either way. :p:

anyway.... must get married/divorced...; (test tomorrow...)
    Now I'm confused. :confused: College families?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.