Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilY?)
    Ooh, Co-op? Where?!

And is there an Asda near the Grafton, as someone told me there was once, but I haven't found it?
    tesco is closer.

to get to the co-op, just keep walking past wetherspoons. but it's tiny and expensive. so don't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apagg)
    I :love: this game, or at least the concept. Considering buying it.
    !?

there are loads of flash-based games that do the same thing for free on kongregate..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chewwy)
    !?

there are loads of flash-based games that do the same thing for free on kongregate..
    Fair enough. I've not really looked around.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    Cool Do you know where the ADC is? The Maypole is further down the same street that the ADC is on after turning off of Jesus Lane. Its just before you get to Jesus Green and just after a multistorey carpark.
    ok cool, I will try to make it but don't be too surprised if I don't (I tend to come back a flop after training :o: )
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    ASDA is about 15-20 minutes past the grafton.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    ukebert, which is closer?

They are both around half a mile away, but Sainsbury's is probably slightly closer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chewwy)
    tesco is closer.

to get to the co-op, just keep walking past wetherspoons. but it's tiny and expensive. so don't.
    (Original post by Nina)
    ASDA is about 15-20 minutes past the grafton.
    Ah, thanks, disappointment ! I like Tesco, bit of a mission though, I've only been once on my bike with a massive rucksack to do a bit of a mega shop!

If only Sainsbury's sold Robinson's Orange and Mango squash... I'm having withdrawl symptoms... their own brand is just... not good!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    They probably do that at the Coop, they have loads of different types of squash there.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure I've seen Robertson's ornage and mango squash at sainsbos...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    I'm sure I've seen Robertson's ornage and mango squash at sainsbos...
    Only orange and pineapple

I check... quite often:o:

Haha, I'm obviously an addict or something, no settling for orange and pineapple :p:

ReputationRep:
    Talking of Sainsbury's, does anyone know where the little packets of cooked chikken tikka and so on have vanished to? They used to be in the middle of the first aisle past the vegetables, but from sometime last time they were no longer to be found there. After fruitlessly searching I decided they were sadly no more, but then I saw some in the reduced section, so they must be somwhere. But where?

ReputationRep:
    nah, it's ok. i got really excited when sainsbury's started stocking another type of those john west tuna light lunches. trust me, that's far far far stranger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supergrunch)
    Talking of Sainsbury's, does anyone know where the little packets of cooked chikken tikka and so on have vanished to? They used to be in the middle of the first aisle past the vegetables, but from sometime last time they were no longer to be found there. After fruitlessly searching I decided they were sadly no more, but then I saw some in the reduced section, so they must be somwhere. But where?
    they're by the deli.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    they're by the deli.
    Aha, excellent! So my searches were not in vain. Rep for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supergrunch)
    Aha, excellent! So my searches were not in vain. Rep for you.
    thank you.

ReputationRep:
    All this talk of sainsbury's made me go and buy Jaffa Cakes and hobnobs. Now I have to exercise self control not to eat them
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Scipio90)
    All this talk of sainsbury's made me go and buy Jaffa Cakes and hobnobs. Now I have to exercise self control not to eat them
    Scary, I just bought those exact items from Sainsbury's yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex_hk90)
    Scary, I just bought those exact items from Sainsbury's yesterday.
    Clearly the prominence of "BIG VALUE PACK" on the boxes is irrestistible to the student mind...

ReputationRep:
    Someone mentionned Tesco... there's a tesco in cambridge??? where???

oh by the way... somoene told me there was an aldi... where abouts is it, do you know.. i've been looking for it for a term...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thegluups)
    Someone mentionned Tesco... there's a tesco in cambridge??? where???

oh by the way... somoene told me there was an aldi... where abouts is it, do you know.. i've been looking for it for a term...
    Tesco is off Newmarket Road (the branch is called Cheddar Lane or something) but there's a nicer route that involves going along the river until you get to around that big chimney museum place, where there's a foot/cycle path up to it.

Aldi is on Histon Road (which is north).

Edit: I'm avoiding reading a paper, so here is a map

And also, for completeness, there's a big big Tesco in Bar Hill, which you can get to on the Citi 5. And I think there's on in Fulbourn and also one in Milton but I haven't been to them. And maybe someday there will also be one on Mill Road.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.