Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thegluups)
    Is there any chance someone could abolsih mariage and divorce before tomorrow?:rolleyes:
    oh come on... marriage/divorce is easy :p: Children is harder, given that all the cases are Re P (Children), or Re A (children: adoption) and so forth

ReputationRep:
    let's alll do clare...coz I've done emma twice.

ReputationRep:
    ooh that sounded dirty :proud:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)

Or maybe Newnham - that's supposed to be good, and we have K.T. and epitome :ninja:
    Ja, I was going to suggest this, but it never seems to be greeted with waves of enthusiam Finding epitome, as ever, is like trying to catch smoke... trying to catch smoke with your bare hands!!1!
    [/HarryPotterQuotage]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Llamaaa)
    oh come on... marriage/divorce is easy :p: Children is harder, given that all the cases are Re P (Children), or Re A (children: adoption) and so forth
    please say we're going to have llamma at craggy's birthday?

ReputationRep:
    oo newnham would be good toooo
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by minimo)
    let's alll do clare...coz I've done emma twice.
    ooh that sounded dirty :proud:
    It really did. :rofl:

And TSR formal at Clare/Emma/Newnham sounds good. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    When is Craggy's birthday, actually? (Not the party thingy, the real birthday - did I miss it?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The West Wing)
    The hot chocolate they sell is basically melted dary milk!!! I don't recommend it because it's probably 600 calories.
    @ sentence 2: :rolleyes: Refer yourself back to sentence 1... that's the only important bit :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Y__)
    When is Craggy's birthday, actually? (Not the party thingy, the real birthday - did I miss it?)
    Thursday Coming tomorrow? :flutter: (sorry if you've already refused :o:)

Two lectures :reaper:
    please say we're going to have llamma at craggy's birthday?
    She confirmed on facebook, so I guess so! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Llamaaa)
    i had the crazy idea of doing marriage and divorce in french ... and learning the code civil is ... dammit:p:

ReputationRep:
    I think we could probably do an Emma formal, although in terms of the numbers of Emma kids on the thread... I think there are just two of us who are regular regulars. It's three guests per person, not sure if we can do bigger bookings. I also know it's pretty expensive for guests - £9 or something stupid like that.

Anywho, if you wanted to do Emma I'm sure I could try to organise it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The West Wing)
    Hmm it might be a problem because I don't know how to do it. I'll have to ask Lidia.
    Just book as many tickets each for undergrad formal as you can (on an agreed night!). We used to be able to buy 5 guest tickets each, but I don't know if you can still do that.

ReputationRep:
    [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Thursday Coming tomorrow? :flutter: (sorry if you've already refused :o:)
    I'm terribly sorry , but I'll have to use any spare time between now and Wednesday 9.30 to revise for that stupid mock exam :motz: . Definitely have to meet you at some point this term though ! (By the way, I tried to look you up on Facebook, but I guess I'm spelling your name wrong - it's been a few hundred pages on this thread since I last read it.)

ReputationRep:
    Oh god, I'm having the hugest binge ever. I was intending on going to bed, but now I can't stop eating If you never hear from me again, it's because I'm splattered all over the walls of my room after eating vast amounts of crisps

ReputationRep:
    Thursday Coming tomorrow? :flutter: (sorry if you've already refused :o:)

Two lectures :reaper:
    She confirmed on facebook, so I guess so! :woo:
    Shreena's coming Provided that invitation is still extended

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zoedotdot)
    Oh god, I'm having the hugest binge ever. I was intending on going to bed, but now I can't stop eating If you never hear from me again, it's because I'm splattered all over the walls of my room after eating vast amounts of crisps
    That's what I like about being at university: I rarely bother buying substantial amounts of food, just some fruit for breakfast, bread&cheese for dinner and buttery for lunch - therefore I live a lot more healthy over here than at home where the family fridge holds a vast supply of the best things .

(I lost 8kg during Michaelmas and regained 4 or 5 during the Christmas holidays.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Y__)
    That's what I like about being at university: I rarely bother buying substantial amounts of food, just some fruit for breakfast, bread&cheese for dinner and buttery for lunch - therefore I live a lot more healthy over here than at home where the family fridge holds a vast supply of the best things .

(I lost 8kg during Michaelmas and regained 4 or 5 during the Christmas holidays.)
    Over here.. I seem to live off buttery jacked potatoes and soup.. and thats about all i eat ( i never eat in my room... can't be bothered to go to sainsbury)... not sure thats a very healthy diet :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Y__)

I'm the opposite - I gain weight at university and lose it at home. My appetite fluctuates wildly according to my mood, and I'm so much happier at Cambridge that I get a lot hungrier! I put on a stone last term

ReputationRep:
    I've put on a magical kilo too. God knows how, apparently exercise can make you bigger with muscle mass :wtf?:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.