Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Shut up Zoe :hmmm: I want him to come to my party tonight... :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thegluups)
    smilepea do you play rugby? which college are you at? we might meet at some point then...
    Sports Soccer gumshields are kind of rubbish :p: i accidently melted mine completely (it broke into two) when i was trying to mold it..:rolleyes:
    Yes I'm at Caius, I don't know if we play you though, oh also there's a uni development day on Saturday come!! We need more players!! (although are you playing uni football, I think I may have seen you at training)

(Original post by Craghyrax)
    Laundry soap? Is Sports World the huge place in Lion's Yard?
    Boy did I hate it...
    I'm guessing so ... and yep that's sports world, they seem to have the most unhelpful staff ever!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smilepea)
    I'm guessing so ... and yep that's sports world, they seem to have the most unhelpful staff ever!
    *shudders at the prospect* Shopping there was near traumatising :dry:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Craggy can you text me when you're leaving wagamamas and heading to the maypole please?

ReputationRep:
    *shudders at the prospect* Shopping there was near traumatising :dry:
    I once went there to do some procrastination ... I had it all planed out perfectly; procrastinate until X o'clock and then work after that, but the shopping experience was so bloody stressful that I ended up starting work early :eek:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:
    (Original post by Nina)
    Craggy can you text me when you're leaving wagamamas and heading to the maypole please?
    Sure
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Ta

ReputationRep:
    urgh, yeah, i had ****** service in sportsworld too. but they do 4 quid trackies soooo...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    urgh, yeah, i had ****** service in sportsworld too. but they do 4 quid trackies soooo...
    Hah yes. I found the £4 tracksuit trousers, but they looked hideous on me so I bought some £20 pretty ones :o:

ReputationRep:
    I have spent the last two hours on the verge of being sick. I have no idea why. I just feel so so so yerghhhhhh. I hope I can make tonight. I will try to anyway coz I've been looking forward to it.

ReputationRep:
    Hah yes. I found the £4 tracksuit trousers, but they looked hideous on me so I bought some £20 pretty ones :o:
    I bought 3 pairs. Then I realised you could see my saddlebags (oh yes!) in them. Then I further realised that I looked rank when I exercised ANYWAY so I don't think anyone will notice. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Poor minimo

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I remember asking whether they sold squash goggles (I was told by someone I needed them, I didn't get them in the end :p: ) and the girl at the till responded with "Uh, we have swimming goggles over there".
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I've only been in there a couple of times to get pool stuff and the guy always knew what he was talking about. Maybe he plays a lot of pool.

ReputationRep:
    Hooray! Sun!

Fingers crossed for the real birthday...

ReputationRep:
    Shut up Zoe :hmmm: I want him to come to my party tonight... :ninja:
    Well, the point was that no matter how much work you do you're going to fail, so you might as well just not try and go to birthday parties instead :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zoedotdot)
    Well, the point was that no matter how much work you do you're going to fail, so you might as well just not try and go to birthday parties instead :p:
    Lol

ReputationRep:
    Lol
    :smartass:

Right, Pushkin. No more internets today...

If I don't come back on here, hope you have a lovely time tonight Craggy et al

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!
    :dumbells: :vroam:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.channel4.com/catchup-play...88&episodeId=1 stuff like this makes me feel so bad for being a lazy sod. Some kids are so inspirational!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.